Big Brother UK 1 -Craig Phillips!

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That guy has some good size. What better place than reality TV to show off the old endowment? That would be a good way to get Morgan Webb's attention. I personally would be naked all of the time.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I lightened this one up a little for clarity:

CraigPhillipsbigbrother.jpg

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
prepstudinsc said:
How did I know that Dust would somehow bring Morgan Webb into the discussion?
Where's the thread on her cock size?

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm always curious about the way male nudity is treated in the media. I still recall all the commotion a few months ago over the secretly taken photos of naked Jude Law, who was described by many (including comedienne Joan Rivers, and a few other women) as being small. I thought he looked about average.

After looking at an even clearer image of this person from Big Brother, I want to say that Jude Law didn't seem all that different. However, when Craig Phillips is shown standing at attention, in his morning glory, I guess there really is something going on down there.

bb10.jpg

bbcraigmorningglory2.gif

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
deewil said:
I'm always curious about the way male nudity is treated in the media. I still recall all the commotion a few months ago over the secretly taken photos of naked Jude Law, who was described by many (including comedienne Joan Rivers, and a few other women) as being small. I thought he looked about average.

After looking at an even clearer image of this person from Big Brother, I want to say that Jude Law didn't seem all that different. However, when Craig Phillips is shown standing at attention, in his morning glory, I guess there really is something going on down there.

bb10.jpg

bbcraigmorningglory2.gif

Fuck, yes, the dude is hung. It's hard to determine if he's a shower or a grower!

Luke

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
barron said:
Anyone know what the clip with the boner is about? Did he just wake up or something?

I just followed the web address superimposed on the photo posted by Pecker and found that, although I believe the animated image was described as having been taken in the morning.

I'm only adding to this topic because if Craig Phillips, whoever he is, is voted as having the "biggest cock" on reality TV, then I do wonder how people see things.

I found these two items on the web, and I think some people (some who are my same gender--female--no less!) are too harsh on Jude Law, and some may be too easy (describing Law as "very well-endowed" is more than I'd say). Then again, I really don't know, because in my own eyes, while Law and Phillips do look different, they don't look THAT different.

The NY Post reports that pictures of Jude Law changing into a swimsuit outside his mother's house in France reveal that he has a small wiener. I'd say it more professionally, but I think small wiener really sums up everything you need to know.

"He's no Tommy Lee, that's for sure," sighed one unimpressed publicist who viewed copies of the paparazzi pix obtained by PAGE SIX.

Late yesterday afternoon, e-mail images of the photos were being forwarded around the offices of Women's Wear Daily under the headline "Jude in the Nude in France," and accompanied by a not-so-subtle dig at Law's loins: "Ha!"

I haven't seen the pictures myself, but I'm just going to pretend that I have and say that his wiener was about 1.2" long. And I'm talking erect here, folks. Lord knows why he would have an erection after swimming outside his mother's home, but that's the story I've made up and I'm sticking to it. I don't want to imply that he has erotic feelings towards his own mother, but any man who cheats on his beautiful fiance with an ugly nanny isn't completely right in the head and probably has a small penis. Scratch that, definitely has a small penis. A 1.2" penis to be exact.

*Update: Okay, so maybe 1.2" was slightly exaggerated. His penis does, however, look like a weird little monster. Some very NSFW pictures of the thing after the jump.

In Defense Of Jude Law’s Penis

We at Defamer are committed to fostering constructive, thought-provoking debate. Shortly after posting this morning’s item about the seemingly disappointing reality of Jude Law’s dangling nanny-bait captured by a paparazzo’s lens, some readers wrote in to the defend the naughty actor’s member, advancing this crucial discussion through both a contrarian eyewitness account and an imperfect simulation of the controversial photo’s conditions:

· “FYI- Jude appeared in a Broadway play with Kathleen Turner called INDISCRETIONS. There was a rather long scene in which he appeared on stage fully nude. While perhaps people are correct in saying he is no Tommy Lee (who is?) he certainly has nothing to be ashamed of. He is very well-endowed. I think the picture just caught him at a bad angle. The camera can lie, but a fifth row orchestra seat can’t.”

· “I saw the unexpurgated pic of Jude bent forward, nude. Just got out of the shower, dropped my hairbrush on the floor, and halfway back up stopped and saw that my substantial package was as wee as a boy’s. When you bend forward, the package draws up — try it in front of a mirror! It’s pure hydraulics. That said, we need to GIVE JUDE ANOTHER CHANCE.”

Other theories yet to be discussed: Law tucked some of “it” between his legs before pulling on his swimsuit, or that the photographed scene actually depicts Law in the act of checking his pants pockets for a couple of misplaced inches.

jlaw_nude1.jpg

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This shot is off the DVD of the first big brother.
It is just after Craig has arisen in the morning ...so to speak.

In our first series when they entered the house (unaware of the close proximity of the cameras) a few of them stripped off and did nude wall body painting.

In this scene Craig can be seen clearly, and as he carries one of the girls to the showers his cock is in full screen close up as it passes a camera.

He is definately bigger than Jude Law soft.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
barron said:
Anyone know what the clip with the boner is about? Did he just wake up or something?

Actually, it looked like more of a semi to me. I never (well, maybe not never)(sorry, double negatives) wake up with a hard on, just a semi. At least, thats what his looked like...

:D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
mfoley said:
Actually, it looked like more of a semi to me. I never (well, maybe not never)(sorry, double negatives) wake up with a hard on, just a semi. At least, thats what his looked like...

:D

Gosh, mfoley -- going by what it looks like in the clip, how long would you estimate his tool if he's only showing a semi there?
Luke

D

deleted20132

deewil, wow, that guy is really hung like a horse, even he has semi he is huge!