Big Brother UK Channel 5

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There are some very hot guys in the new Channel 5 series of Big Brother.
Already had nudity, but showers are obscured and towels held in strategic places.

With ten weeks to go, I am sure there will be much more.

lovesabigcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who was that in the shower on last nights episode? it looked like anton but i wasn't sure... jay is gorgeous though! nobody else is that nice looking but i wouldn't say no to mark. i am hoping to see tom's dick which he has called 'massive'. anton is far too desperate though.

madman411

Experimental Member
Media
who was that in the shower on last nights episode? it looked like anton but i wasn't sure... jay is gorgeous though! nobody else is that nice looking but i wouldn't say no to mark. i am hoping to see tom's dick which he has called 'massive'. anton is far too desperate though.

aaron was the one in the shower. unfortunately there's an opaque mask around that part of the shower. what ever happened to the shower cam that was in bb1?

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember that cam in BB1.
That's what channel 5 need to do to get more viewers. Especially as the guys this year are all getting naked.
Too much censorship.

Jay was naked in the bathroom on Sunday, but holding a towel to his front. Great arse.

lalapants

Sexy Member
Media
it says on wikipedia that tom kisses aaron and fondles his cock on todays epsiode but since in not in the uk i have to wait for it to come on the internet but i really wanna see that

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think that any of the guys in the house are hot... Jay has a nice body, but it's ruined by being almost completely covered in tattoos & his face aint that great either (not to mention the accent & his disgusting habits!)...

I saw Tom & Mark strip off & run round the garden then jump in the pool last night, neither looked 'big', just average sized flacid dinkles :biggrin1:

Indeed on tonights hi-lights show we see Tom & Aaron snog (for a dare) & they cup each others bits (though their clothes) It can also been seen on the BB website apparently...

wat10

Experimental Member
Media
having seen some clips of Mark running around naked. with fear of upsetting the anti circ guys, but does anyone else think Mark is circumcised?