Big Brother UK Hijack contestants!

jason_x_shaw

Experimental Member
Media
Anthony the boxer is hot, sexy and iv just been watching the live streaming on E4+1 and he was in all white, t-shirt and shorts and i think i could see the outline very vaugly of his cock or just as it sticks out to hang. sexy. He also looked stunning in the 3-piece suite.

Hot stuff.

Also the racing driver Jeremy is Hot

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was watching the live stream on E4 a while ago, and Anthony was drying himself after getting out the bath. Although he always had the towel just the right way to obscure everything. How selfish of him!

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was watching the live stream on E4 a while ago, and Anthony was drying himself after getting out the bath. Although he always had the towel just the right way to obscure everything. How selfish of him!
Yes but sadistically aided by Channel 4's cut away editing. Although I saw it on E4+1. could they have fiddled with it even more since it was live?

jason_x_shaw

Experimental Member
Media
oh my, who saw Nathan tonight in the gold boxers in the superheroes costume? he had a nice bulge even the hijacker mentioned his package. Just wish that Anthony had been given something like that to wear,