Big Brother UK - Lucien Laviscount

anddy3333

1st Like
Media
the lad on celeb big brother uk 2011.... does anyone have any pics of his cock...

looks like he is huge !!!!

i reccon at least 9"

an hes probably the fittest thing on tv

Reactions: Jlance13

anddy3333

1st Like
Media
ive seen a few proper fit pics of him.. but none of his bulge an tha... he is either very careful or just not a shower...

that sed i seen the big brother stuff an thers sum bits were he is in his boxies an it looks fookin huge on flop... has any one got any more pic links

:0

Dubliner27

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i started a post on him last night :) i seen on his best bit from last night 1 of the bb house mates comment on how he was packin wen he was in his boxers but cant find any pics or stills :(

When that blessed twitter said it was exposing him I hopped on to Youtube to find out who he was (I had heard of the guy before but never knew who he was or how he looked) and the video I saw, an interview with some irittating bimbos, turned me right off. Average looks and a mediocre personailty make me tingly in the nether regions do they not.

I just don't understand how these girls randomly add these 'celebrities' on skype and actually convince them there's nothing dodgy going on...

Not normal girls like strippers and stuff normally. His nothing special in size department really.