Big Brother UK - Ray Shah

curiousbisexuallad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi to everyone at LSPG!

Just wondering if anyone had some screen caps or video clips of one of the Big Brother UK contestants Ray Shah?

He was the Irish chap, and at the time of the show airing there was a lot of comotion about his 'morning glory' which I missed, and it's supposed to be on the DVD but I can't seem to obtain a copy.

xander707

Admired Member
Media
Yes I remember it being talked about but also so no pics! On the contrary, there was a contestant in the first series Craig Phillips who was happy to show his big uncut dong, I remember there being a flurry of pictures and videos at the time (in 2000? long time ago!)

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi to everyone at LSPG!

Just wondering if anyone had some screen caps or video clips of one of the Big Brother UK contestants Ray Shah?

He was the Irish chap, and at the time of the show airing there was a lot of comotion about his 'morning glory' which I missed, and it's supposed to be on the DVD but I can't seem to obtain a copy.

I guess you must mean mean this where you can see his erection through his boxers @ 0:32secs:

Someone In Here Is . . . . . - Video Dailymotion

seeingdouble

Sexy Member
Media
There actually were pics and clips at the time, but good luck finding them now.

The moment in question featured in one of the episodes. They had a shopping task where they were all superheroes. When their superhero slogan was called over the speakers they had to quickly change into their costume and then stand on a podium. He was called early one morning when they were all sleeping and when he jumps out of bed to get changed he's wearing only his boxers and you can see he has an erection. It was a blink and miss it moment though.

When he was evicted the host made a comment about the girls in the house claiming he was well endowed, and she asked his permission to show the clip in question, but he said no because his mother was in the audience.

Edit: I see poster above has found the clip!

Last edited: