Big Brother UK

countryboy1011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the run up to the final series of Big Brother UK I thought I'd open up the chat to anyone who wants to share memories of previous hot hung housemates and share and pictures if there are any (which I'm sure there are!)

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well don't hold your breath seen any flesh as far as i know every bit of flesh hanging more than 1/2 inch is cut out....

Uk is so dia for cutting out nudity.... Why are the british so shy about showing there bodies off, We all might as well join a convent. :frown1:

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only 2 willies I remember seeing were Craig's (series 1)
when he did that body print for the art task they had to do, and Eugine's ( can't remeber the series) when he Kinga, and Orlaigh had to 2 minutes to rush and get a shower in the garden and run back in to hide again. Was pretty awkward the 2 girls stayed in their bra and knickers while Eugine stripped right down to his Bday suit the other 2 giving him a wtf look lol.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Craig Phillips the first winner had a great looking cock. (There are pics and video of it)

In the first series you did see cock, including Darren in the shower who was big. (can be seen on video)

After that it was mainly covered up.

Ray Shah from Series 4 was meant to have a huge cock, but it was never shown.

Pete Bennett from 2006 has a massive cock. (Photo of him nude on net)

As does Brian Belo from 2007

Rex Newmark from series 9 also has a very big cock.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About the only Reality Shows i have enjoyed, especilly the Aussie BBs
sort of like the down to earth Human Content, altho the often continual sniping can be annoying
bit o humour often .. like Malcom in the Middle,ha the way some of these Adults live out there lives on there ha'
as for pics and vids
Have several, a Lot of Jamie BB-06 i Think it was (Huge Soft, and vid of his attempt at Wanking at night) another of a European casually going solo in his Bed ( during the day?) getting under the Duvet and doing the biz, with roll of Toilet Paper all prepared for Clean Up
Audio Visual and Clarity is amazing i did not realise we can put on such a show, mind you at the end he glances up at the camera bit of a Cameo Performance Huh? hha
JUST got to find them, and figure out the best way to post for members
especially the vids, as dont think they would be readily available on such as rapidshare, there may be specific Sites that are Full of these things, cant recall
enz

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well don't hold your breath seen any flesh as far as i know every bit of flesh hanging more than 1/2 inch is cut out....

Uk is so dia for cutting out nudity.... Why are the british so shy about showing there bodies off, We all might as well join a convent. :frown1:

:rolleyes: I think i got hold of the rong end of the cock here......

I have to say that Jamie from Aus-06 now that was a cock... but all the guys in there seem fairly well endowed, must have been a tick box for it on the application form..

countryboy1011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Haha yeah Anthony would be hot! If anyone has the Craig pics or anything like that get them up... sure there are guys who want to appreciate them!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This week Mario (who recently streaked in the BB garden) is up for eveiction.

He said if he doesn't go ( which he wont) he will streak arouind the garden again. Nathan (of the pre-mentioned 8" cock) has said he will streak with him.

Lets hope Friday brings us some caps of 'Little & Large'