Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know about a big willy but Steve might have a tired one.....he has 8 kids!!:eek:

IMO the biggest cock iin BB house is Shabby:rolleyes:
Steve must have been incredibly relieved his equipment made it unscathed by the shrapnel. Shabby is incredibly annoying but I do find her physically attractive, in spite of her contrived dress sense/image.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Steve must have been incredibly relieved his equipment made it unscathed by the shrapnel. Shabby is incredibly annoying but I do find her physically attractive, in spite of her contrived dress sense/image.

Steve is the only one in the house that i like.

Lookswise John James is the only one imo that is worth a second glance HOWEVER he is the most cantankerous fvckwit EVER....so i hope the mardy twat is evicted and shoved off back to Austrailia quick smart!!!

Corin's aka Lorraine Chase voice sounds like nails down a blackboard!:eek:

and as for David aka Mike Reid the DJ....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

D

deleted451626

govan said josie told him that nathanhas a huge willy. omg i feel like a schoolgirl in the playground! LOL!

D

deleted451626

horrah! im strangely attracted to him lol

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think the 'promised' streak between Nathan and Mario happenened a couple of weeks ago. Typrical.

Earlier in the week, Nathan was in the kitchen in only a towel and you could see the outline of his hanging cock.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few days ago Mario was lying in the bed with the girl from Bristol when the Irish girl wanted to join them. Bristol girls says 'get in, there enough Mario to go around', to which Mario added (twice) 'Yes, 8 inches'.!!