Big brother (usa only)

Stealther14

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know there are threads all over with BB posting and I also know about bbmennudeenjoy Tumblr but he is soooo whiny and makes such a deal out em of everything. Let's start a fresh thread - no commenting on game play or people, just pictures of contenstants naked.

D

deleted1040273

I wonder if Paulie's nude are actually real?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
This is one of the new boys that will be on the show, he's from Iowa:

news-00110809-big-brother-season-19-cody-nickson.jpg

What y'all think, he's one of the new players:

iw18

Superior Member
Media
The photos of the new guys this season left much to be desired. Looks like they went after more normal people and not aspiring models, which will make for a more entertaining game, but lack of good nudes. I'm ok with that trade off.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
The photos of the new guys this season left much to be desired. Looks like they went after more normal people and not aspiring models, which will make for a more entertaining game, but lack of good nudes. I'm ok with that trade off.
Just because they are a little older this year and not necessarily working as professional models doesn't necessarily mean they are not going to be hot. I'm hoping for hot fun and good smart game play, hope that's not too much to ask of this show anymore, lol.

Btw, does anyone know if there is any openly gay or bi guys in the cast this year?