Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cody is so schitzo!
The producers must have been excited when they met Cody. They knew they had trouble on their hands and it would make good TV.

1bromoon

Legendary Member
Media
True, Cody may be out sooner than anyone initially expwcted...But knowing Big Brother, there probably will be an opportunity for those evicted thus far to come back into the game..He's the type of player you either 'love to hate' or 'hate to love'(read:watchable), and I doubt they want to let him go without a plan in place

Reactions: BDS

BDS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everytime I see Paul in Underwear I wonder what's inside. Love how he walks around in his underwear and seems to have a nice package.
I think I saw a little something in those Red ones last week.... sexy.

Reactions: SergioMcDubz

True, Cody may be out sooner than anyone initially expwcted...But knowing Big Brother, there probably will be an opportunity for those evicted thus far to come back into the game..He's the type of player you either 'love to hate' or 'hate to love'(read:watchable), and I doubt they want to let him go without a plan in place
A battle back is scheduled in tv guide for the 21st so if cody goes this Thurs. then he will compete with Jillian,hopefully Cameron(he got a bum deal being evicted within first 12hrs of being in the house to let Paul play) and whoever is evicted next Thurs. so alot could happen but i really wouldn't like to see Cody back in the house once he is gone.

Reactions: 1bromoon

Cody really creeps me out. He looks like he'll flip and murder someone with those big eyes!

Even though he has a gorgeous body, I can't see through his meanness.
Even though he has abs i wouldn't call his body gorgeous(just my opinion so please don't get huffy and defensive haha) but you are correct i can't see through his meanness or his ugly face with those psychotic stares at people like he is visualizing how to kill them.Dude is straight up psycho.

1bromoon

Legendary Member
Media
A battle back is scheduled in tv guide for the 21st so if cody goes this Thurs. then he will compete with Jillian,hopefully Cameron(he got a bum deal being evicted within first 12hrs of being in the house to let Paul play) and whoever is evicted next Thurs. so alot could happen but i really wouldn't like to see Cody back in the house once he is gone.
The only advantage to seeing him back in house thought...Would be to watch him bitch about people 'not being loyal'...and hearing him make 'victim noises'... Schadenfreude can be very entertaining when watching these types of shows...

(Nice pictures btw☺️)

Reactions: pastrydoc
D

deleted1040273

I'm liking Matt now. I think he's such a nice guy, as well as pretty hot!

Thank god Cody is gone. Could not stand him!! He better not come back.

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nicholas "Nick" Starcevic was a HouseGuest on CBS's Big Brother 8 in the USA:

nick-jpg.504677
[/QUO

This guy is built