Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I thought Cody was smoking hot till it seemed he has no real personality. His attitude of, I'm better then everything and everyone, makes him revolting. That crazy ass look dosn't help. I think he actually had a joke today though. Maybe there's hope for him yet. Lol
I think part of it could be editing as well. If you watch the BB after dark, he was seen laughing and joking around. One thing people need to remember about Cody is that he was overseas in a war zone where he possibly could have seen his friends die. As a veteran myself, I like him but also see that some vets have a hard time transitioning between civilian life and military life.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not true. I just don't think he's an attractive older man. lol
Whatever floats your boat is alright with me . He's not my type but he is far from unattractive . I just about bet if you knew he was packing a huge vintage sausage you may change your mind .

kidfresh512

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We have to remember that the producers select what we are to see, so they influence our opinions of the participants.
100% if you are only watching the show you are not getting an accurate picture AT ALL. They even edit sequences to make things seem like they happened on different days to fit the "story".

Reactions: Mickey1234

Josh is so revolting emotionally, physically, and psychologically, I can't wait until he's gone.
the guy was simply asking if anyone had a time stamp of it not you juvenile comment.Just because you or i don't like a player doesn't mean no one should.Grow up and deal with the fact that people have difference of opinions.It is what makes the world go round.

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the guy was simply asking if anyone had a time stamp of it not you juvenile comment.Just because you or i don't like a player doesn't mean no one should.Grow up and deal with the fact that people have difference of opinions.It is what makes the world go round.
I was simply stating my opinion.