Big Brother

dicklover089

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
u can tell its him bcuz in most of the shirts he wears on the show u can c his tat of a bowtie. its def him. plus he has already been naked multiple times in front of the camera

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once again, the gay men on Big Brother are stereotypically queeny guys who stand out in a manner which makes the rest of us look like we don't even exist. Why is is that whenever I encounter a reality show homosexual, he never happens to be a regular guy who doesn't have short, neat hair; or only gets into danceclub music; or enjoys working on his car; or spends the afternoon drinking beer with his gay buddies while watching a football or baseball game?

What many of us saw in Brokeback Mountain isn't really all that far-fetched. Why are the masculine homosexuals still in the closet? Because as long as society buys into the notion that gay men are limp-wristed, disco-dancing, Madonna-and-Cher freaks who are obsessively tidy; wear perfectly matched, fashionable clothing; and set off gaydar alarms the moment they walk into a room and open their mouths, most gay men will remain in a closet of pretension and lies.

It's frustrating, because rarely do we hear about an actor, an athlete, a politician, or any other type of celebrity admitting that he (or she) happens to be gay simply because it's the right thing to do. No, it almost always happens when someone who's pretending to be straight gets caught in a homosexual tryst and is forced to admit it with plenty of humiliation at first, until he gradually confronts his own fears and insecurities and outs himself unabashedly.

See, as long as the stereotypes rule, the closet will remain jam-packed with homosexuals who will continue to date the opposite sex, or remain in heterosexual marriages, or continually try to convince their co-workers that they are straight, simply because they fear ridicule and ostracism. It's sad, and much too unfortunate.

Sorry about the rant. I know I'm new here, but it's been on my mind for so long, and I needed an outlet so I could vent.

And now, a special dance number featuring a Liza, Judy, Cher, Marilyn, and Madonna medley ! :;

D

deleted3782

A new Big Brother clip has made it to the net...this one from Belgium.

Is it just me or is it kinda hot seeing a guy pop a semi while showering next to a girl.

_average

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
a new series in the uk has been announced for the autumn. channel 5 picked it up after channel 4 dropped it. there should be a lot of nudity on it, i mean they aired rebecca loos wanking a pig!!! lol

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A new Big Brother clip has made it to the net...this one from Belgium.

Is it just me or is it kinda hot seeing a guy pop a semi while showering next to a girl.
She's not wearing much either, Its certainly gets bigger when he talks to her, he tries to push it down & pretend it not there. He's assessing her ass at the end of the clip.

------
There are a few from aussie BB who have gone to entertainment:
Chrissie from season 3, hosts morning tv show, nominated for aussie tv popularity award this year
Peter Timbs - tv gossip reporter
Blair MCDonough - gone on to soap opera
One guy (cant remember name) was on kids tv program Totally Wild
One girl (can remember name), was a madam in a brothel, went on to do morning radio
David season 5 - stuntman at Seaworld

Last edited: