Big Brother's Russell naked

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Not to hijack, but a reality show formula checklist would be funny.

Gay guy - check
Str8 guy for strange bromance with gay guy, causing all kinds of speculation - check
Psycho chick - check
Volatile, almost scary, troublemaker - check
Big-dicked guy for shower peeks - check
:tongue:

All reality shows have this.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd pass on Russell. Jeff's much hotter IMO.

Can't wait for the rift to develop between Jessie and Russell. Both want to be the alpha male so it's only a matter of time before they turn on each other. I'll wager that Russ will be the first to turn. He seems rather insecure.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
here is another pic of Russell. I guess he likes showing America his Cock. I can't blame him. hmmmm.

Re: Russel Big Brother11

Nice pic montage. Thnx. There are four really good-looking guys on BB11: Jessie (sorry, dumb as a stump I know...but still cute), Braden, Jeff and Russell. In pure over-all sexiness, Russell ranks #1 with me. And he seems like a really genuinely nice guy from what I've seen on BB After Dark.

Jeff is a looker but he made some really asshat comments about "fags" and Braden wasn't much better with his racist "beaner" comment. When will people learn "pretty is as pretty does"?

ropa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope he gets voted off soon. I think he is nice to look at but an asshole!

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, after last night's episode, I've decided he's also an asshole! :frown1:

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Russell's ego is bigger than his muscles? The prettiest girl in the house is into Jeff, therefore Russ dislikes Jeff. Braden is more popular so Braden must go. I give it 2 weeks before he tries to make a deal in order to get rid of Jessie simply because Jessie's body is more defined.

As for Jeff's comment that someone on here mentioned, I think he's trying to cover up. My gaydar goes off big time with this guy and not only because I'm 99.999% sure he's the same guy I saw in a gay mag a few years ago.

And oh yeah, technotronic is a real word.

Lastly, just to keep on the subject of this site, Russell's fans better enjoy his package now before the 'roids shrink everything.

jeepman101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys are lucky to see some cock,here in the UK we are that censored that we never see any naked guys or the guys take a bath or shower with trunks on. So there is no way we are going to see any cock.

dirtdirt

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There is nothing wrong with Russell. FWY Technical Electronic is a real word phrase-Technotronic is a bastarded hybrid same as Techtronic and not recognized by Webster.