Big bulge = Big disappointment?

SpaceWrangler

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I have found myself wondering about this lately -

I show a bulge most of the time, I wear relaxed fit jeans that are not tight but feel like they fit just right. My flaccid penis is between 5 and 6" and hangs down my right leg and there is no mistaking that it's there. I suppose it looks like I am pretty hung. The weird thing is I am only 7x5" erect and I wonder if it would disappoint someone to find out it's really not a monster after all. (I guess I have never had any complaints in the past so maybe I have answered my own question). Has anyone else felt this way? In a way I feel like I am false advertising I guess.

Thanks for any insight,

SW

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, I have found myself wondering about this lately -

I show a bulge most of the time, I wear relaxed fit jeans that are not tight but feel like they fit just right. My flaccid penis is between 5 and 6" and hangs down my right leg and there is no mistaking that it's there. I suppose it looks like I am pretty hung. The weird thing is I am only 7x5" erect and I wonder if it would disappoint someone to find out it's really not a monster after all. (I guess I have never had any complaints in the past so maybe I have answered my own question). Has anyone else felt this way? In a way I feel like I am false advertising I guess.

Thanks for any insight,

SW

i'm more of a shower than a grower. am around 8"x6" erect with big balls,
but the big flaccid thing seems to put everyone's mind into overdrive, have to cover it up
with shirttail out or tall pullover of some sort. maybe that equates to dissapointment,
but how big is big? guess some people are never satisfied.

the rolling stones- "satisfaction"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulVDM0a49Lw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_euKhE7rw0&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoM_xiArA3s&feature=related

Last edited:

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mate, don't be bothered about it. Believe me everyone likes a big hanging cock and you won't disappoint. The sight of a larger than average soft cock is very arousing anyway and no-one will be thinking in terms of disappointment I can promise you. I too hang pretty large but am about the same erect size as you and I show off a LOT. I have never had any complaints and because I am so large soft, other guys actually think my cock is larger than it is. I once met a guy in my shop who kept staring at my bulge. We had sex and when I met him at a bar the following night with a couple of his mates, one turned to me and said 'your the bloke with the huge cock aren't you?'. I tell you it was a real ego booster!!! So don't hide it. Flaunt it.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a best bud in college- he was NOT hung but somehow showed an amazing bulge (something about the way his dick hung over his nuts...)

he got LOTS of pussy and seemingly no complaints..

think of this way- a woman wearing a pushup bra/water bra never got tagged for 'prove it' so why should a man?

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can never tell what will be "disappointing" to some women - when I was 18, I met a girl assumed that all dicks doubled in size when they got hard so was surprised that my 8" softie didn't double into a 16" erection!!

But that's the exception, not the rule - and even she was definitely not disappointed in the long run :D

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'd be happy to have a good bulge. My bulge sometimes show through my gym shorts and jeans since i only wear boxers or none underneath. I hang my dick and balls to the left. I wouldnt be bothered by showing bulge. You should even be proud of it.