Big bulge, do women look?

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I had an awkward thing happen entering the grocery store recently! An attractive woman was walking towards me and dropped her eyes to my crotch! She entered the store and I followed ; she walked directly towards the display of strawberries. Once she reached the strawberries she twirled her entire body around and fixed an embarrassingly direct gaze on my crotch. I was completely startled and at a loss how to respond to this situation in a public place! How might I better react to this situation in future? I can't quite see myself asking " Do you like what you see"?

If you were wearing ^those pants and ^that bulge was showing. Well, yes, I'd look. And I would be embarrassed, but I would look again, just to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. (don't think I'd do the full turn but I'd probably be glancing sideways looks.)

You just don't see that every day in the grocery store. Usually the sausage is in the deli section!

Betty

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a small bodied guy who kind of makes a showing, no matter what trousers I wear ...similar to you wearing your hot red dress! We just can't help when our bodies are revealing!:biggrin1::smile:

Note: this refers to Betty Cocker's comment above!

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an awkward thing happen entering the grocery store recently! An attractive woman was walking towards me and dropped her eyes to my crotch! She entered the store and I followed ; she walked directly towards the display of strawberries. Once she reached the strawberries she twirled her entire body around and fixed an embarrassingly direct gaze on my crotch. I was completely startled and at a loss how to respond to this situation in a public place! How might I better react to this situation in future? I can't quite see myself asking " Do you like what you see"?

I've had similar experiences at grocery stores as well. I don't think they were as blatant as this, but it does happen.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had similar experiences at grocery stores as well. I don't think they were as blatant as this, but it does happen.

I can see why you would attract some stares, mate! Actually, it is a sublime sexual moment when it happens; handling it in public is the puzzler!:rolleyes:

backa

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see why you would attract some stares, mate! Actually, it is a sublime sexual moment when it happens; handling it in public is the puzzler!:rolleyes:

Agreed. I'm just amazed how blatant some people can be. Of course, it can be difficult to miss at times.

bigalicious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to be in the minority here but I show it off in public often on purpose. Always make sure no kids/teens around but otherwise I put it out there. Love the reactions. Some are holier than thou disapprovals, but there are lots of knowing smiles, covered mouth giggles, and sometimes some outright comments like "Wow" or "Damn!" Can't get enough of it. Of course, this only works if you hang really long and thick even when soft, like me. The other side is, I don' t grow all that much. But 8 inches thick soft is all it takes to evoke lots of memorable reactions. I prefer what I have to anybody who is small soft but grows bigger than I am hard.