Big bulge, do women look?

ashley_loves_cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes i am a crotch watcher, as someone above me called it. i figure since guys stare at my boobs all the time i can stare at their crotches if i noticed a bulge. i tend to just look, but sometimes when i'm working out at the gym i ogle a bit because its so much easier to than in a lot of other situations.

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It really depends on the guy... But I do look, and have looked before... And of course, tons of freaky things come to mind, but I'm not the kind of girl that helplessly throws herself at men. I'm not that desperate. ;)

youngbuck00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear shades all day every day when I'm outside, so I can definitely see girls looking without them knowing that I caught them!

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, when it comes to an ogle, I don't think size matters. Cause even I see the odd eye drift! But just think of all the computations that occur in that split second, of trying to determine size, length, curvature, or anything else that can be deduced by reading shadows and folds...

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting question. My experiences that you could find useful:

When I was taking testosterone (and my test levels were through the roof) and giving a presentation at college I had about 5 girls check my package out, even though I'm not hung and don't have a bulge. I'm also extremely arrogant.

I was giving off a dominance "aura" and they could pick it up. I was also pretty fat then, not that good looking :p

So I think its more about how a man acts and speaks than the actual "bulge" itself. Things such as: How you walk, talk and in general, act. See what I'm getting at ?

If you act like you have 10 inch thick monster cock in your trousers, then you'll get stares :p (In my opinion)

My 2cents :)

Damn I need to get back on that test, lol!

Last edited:

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only time when I start looking is if I am interested in a guy, usually in the pre-date phase when there is an attraction and you are trying to determine how big he is because you want to have sex with him. But I don't look at strangers or people I work with at all. I may notice when they shift their package and maybe once or twice a man will have a bulge that is hard to ignore.

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
I have to say I have caught women looking, what interests me is that when you have more than one woman together and they both look, you will see them try to figure out how big you might get when you have an erection. I have also seen women look and then they get this OMG look on their face. Its a compliment at times, but then I wonder if they find it offensive too, I guess it all depends on the woman. When I was in nurses school we had to wear white pants, and they had to be of the heaviest material so they could not be see thru, but that is not possible. I had a couple gals in my class that were always checking the package, and when we had clinicals at different hospitals I would catch some of those nurses looking too, even had one slap me on the ass when I was bent over picking up something I had dropped, and she just said "Nice target" giggled and kept on moving...So I take it as a compliment if a gal looks, and if she stares then I get a wee bit figity, then I feel like a piece of meat on display, but still get excited that she looked at me that way.

AdrianaOne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy has a really big bulge, I'm not sure I know any female that doesn't look or discreetly tap her friend to look and maybe giggle a little. Unless he's enormous I'll normally look once and keep it moving.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing about this thread, and I had this conversation with a good friend once, is that a bulge is just that, a bulge. It could be bunched up shirt tucked in wrong, the way the pants were cut and sewn, or even worst, just large testicles.

My friend was saying that she was out on a date with this guy that had an enormous bulge that she couldn't stop stealing glances of, but when they finally did the deed, she ended up fairly unimpressed because the bulge ended up being a great set of balls and not much of a cock (her words).

Now, having said that, I wonder what gets more stares, a bulge or a VPL (Visible Penis Line)?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing about this thread, and I had this conversation with a good friend once, is that a bulge is just that, a bulge. It could be bunched up shirt tucked in wrong, the way the pants were cut and sewn, or even worst, just large testicles.

My friend was saying that she was out on a date with this guy that had an enormous bulge that she couldn't stop stealing glances of, but when they finally did the deed, she ended up fairly unimpressed because the bulge ended up being a great set of balls and not much of a cock (her words).

Now, having said that, I wonder what gets more stares, a bulge or a VPL (Visible Penis Line)?
You're quite right about the bulge, it could just be a banana left over from lunch. (Or am I the only one who occasionally has a banana in his pocket?) I would imagine that both the 'VPL' and general bulge get equal stares. Both are eye-catching but only one actually confirms that it is indeed, a penis.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're quite right about the bulge, it could just be a banana left over from lunch. (Or am I the only one who occasionally has a banana in his pocket?)

Is that a banana in your pocket? Cos I gotta get this monkey off my back...

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a guy has a really big bulge, I'm not sure I know any female that doesn't look or discreetly tap her friend to look and maybe giggle a little. Unless he's enormous I'll normally look once and keep it moving.

...and what do you do if he is enormous????

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WARNING: BAD JOKE INCOMING

What was Beethovens favorite fruit?!!

Answer: BA-NA-NA-NAS!! (say it a few times in your head and you'll get it. ):biggrin1:
:biggrin1: Haha. I got it first time, my bad-joke sense is tingling. :tongue: