Big bulge, do women look?

Cranky4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 19 I had a VPL experience to remember...I was trying on slacks for some new work clothes and they were light in colour. So I step out of the change room and the attendent (older guy with check out chick) just blurts out "do you dress left or right?". I had no idea what he meant and looked at him quizzickly. He asked again "do you dress right or left young man?" whilst flicking his eyes at my crotch for me to get the hint...by this time the check out chick has taken an interest in whats going on. As I am looking down he adds "these pants are designed for left dressing with Y fronts"...to which I note a VERY visible penis line and cock head hanging down the right side as I had boxers on.

I was hanging limp about 5 inch during a warm summer. The check out chick just stood there and gazed at my VPL before I abruptly ducked back into the change room feeling very embaressed.

I look back now and think to myself, if only I had taken advantage of that VPL with the check out chick...it also explains the looks in highschool when I used to wear those tight grey levi pants....how innocent I was.

SR_chixdiggit

1st Like
Media
So don't be shy, ladies! Tell me what you think of
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BA-NA-NA always makes me think of 'Hey Jude'...

Baa-na-na-NA-NA-NA-NAAA... NA-NA-NA-NAAA, Hey Jude...

I like your posts :biggrin1:

now how do I get this banana to stay in my pocket without mushing up? hmm, maybe I should go back to the pen...

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy has a really big bulge, I'm not sure I know any female that doesn't look or discreetly tap her friend to look and maybe giggle a little. Unless he's enormous I'll normally look once and keep it moving.

And if he's enormous?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the more time i spend on LPSG = the more i look.

:sigh: i so gonna end up as a registered sex offender :frown:

B_ulkwos

1st Like
Media
So, I'm unusually big when I'm soft and I also happen not to be all that tall. I'm also young and hip, so I tend to wear tighter pants (loose pants just make me look small). The combination makes for a sometimes very visible bulge (we're talking thick and long and well framed). This is an example of what I look like: http://i.imgur.com/dFMtj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cCRts.jpg

Is that something you'd notice?

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It does not have to end in breaking laws. it can result in lovely artworks. See my art gallery link below, especially the folder labeled 'crotch'

Wow. Even more respect and props to you, helgaleena. I didn't realize you were an artist (yeah, I know the links are in your signature line -- I just never looked).

See, I was going to say that I don't catch women looking at my crotch that often. But I've had a lot of women do that glancing thing where they look at my chest and linger a little too long. Perhaps women are just mirroring what men do? :rolleyes: I am sure most women are like men; they know what they like. We tend to classify ourselves as a "boob guy", a "butt guy" or a "legs guy". But women possess the ability to look at details... I had a relationship start because a woman I met at a fund-raiser liked my hands. She didn't admit this right away, but several months after we met, she said the thing that attracted her was my hands. (Of course, I was thinking: Not my face? Not my bulge?) It was very enlightening.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I injoy seeing a woman smile at me after she looks at my big bulge. men never look.

LOL...I got news for you, buddy...men look too. We men can strut around saying how much we don't "size up" the competition, so to speak, all we want, but we all know we do in one way or another. Some men may do it more than others, but it happens. Any dude who has spent five minutes in a men's locker room would know that. You may not notice because you're only paying attention to the female gaze.

Making sweeping generalizations about what we do and don't do, believe and don't believe, behave and don't behave, etc, serves no purpose but to obfuscate issues and confine entire groups to socially-constructed stereotypes. I'm sure that's not what you meant to do, but it's something to consider.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
So, I'm unusually big when I'm soft and I also happen not to be all that tall. I'm also young and hip, so I tend to wear tighter pants (loose pants just make me look small). The combination makes for a sometimes very visible bulge (we're talking thick and long and well framed). This is an example of what I look like: http://i.imgur.com/dFMtj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cCRts.jpg

Is that something you'd notice?

Turn and look behind you, grasshopper. You have torn the rice paper at every step.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited: