Big Bulge Sighting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by philberttrw, Sep 1, 2004.

1. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    I work ar RadioShack here in Charlottesville, right... and I'm sitting outside of my store on a break, smoking a clove, and this red F-150 with MD tags pulls up. Out hops this twenty-something guy, resembles italian descent (you know, slightly olive skin, dark short curly hair, goodlooking and well-built... the usual).

The thing that struck me was that he is wearing decently fitting jeans, not tight, not loose... And his package is easily the size of a small melon. I can see the dickhead CLEARLY. It's HUGE! I can't avert my eyes!!!!

Pappy, he'd give you a run for the money. This guy's in the 12" club if I'm a day old.

...I struck up a short conversation with the gent, while he doodled in his crossword puzzle and sipped his iced latte. Oh, lordy. So, so so so sosososososososo hot.

I will get his number if it kills me. No wedding band, too tasteful to be straight... OH MY GOD.

...More updates later. Maybe even a pic, since I do have a cameraphone.

2. hungthick

hungthick New Member

good for you!!!

becareful it is not just balls and a large head and no shaft

keep us informed about this guy...very interested here

3. george

george Member

philberttrw: Definitely would like to know how that turns out. Sounds hot either way.

I had a similar close encounter of the bulge kind today. I went to my dentis's for some work on my gums. I walked in and saw this incredibly handsome guy, about 30, tall, olive skin, full head of black hair slicked back, very handsome face, looked Italian-Latin, super hot, and with a noticeable large bulge on his right side. I figured he was my dentist's partner. Better yet, it turned out he was his new assitant/intern and he would be assisting him with me!

I sat, with arms on the arm rests and spoke with him while the numbing shot kicked in, turned out he was Cuban, and was indeed interning, etc. The good part was when the doctor came in I kept my arms on the arm rests since I was very tense and this guy , either innocently or not, was pressing his bulge, which I could clearly feel through his pants, on my left arm. It felt so hot for him to constantly be rubbing as he moved and then he sort of let it rest there, so innocently, I was shocked and excited.

He never got hard, but I could feel a large and fleshy lump and I got hard! I am sure it showed, though I was wearing tighty whities.

I am sad to say I was such a chicken shit I did not try anything afterwrads, but am looking forward to my follow up visit and see if anything does come of this. This was was so super hot looking that the fact he might be hung is just an extra added attraction!!

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

OK, guys, I've got one for you! This was a few weeks ago, but I still think about it and get excited. My student dentist at the dental school is a hottie of the good looking genre George and philbertrw experienced.

He's been working on implants and I relate to him so well that I look forward to going for his fingers and hands to explore in my mouth, as I look up into his eyes.
    The day my implants' shade was ready to be matched, a trip to the lab was necessary. The lab technician had to see the new teeth next to the permanent ones and this necessitated my favorite student dentent having to stand on my left side to have his right hand holding the right side of my mouth open and his left hand holding the left side open. Visualize my sitting on the stool, his standing against my left shoulder with each hand holding my mouth open. His crotch was right above my left shoulder and his dick and balls were resting on top of it. He had to avoid any movement because the technician was focused on my teeth.

As soon as I realized what he had resting on my shoulder, my breath began to get shallow and I became petrified. Although he didn't move, there was definite movement in his crotch. Although he didn't get a hardon, he didn't remain flaccid either.

I recommend implants, George. Check with your dentist!

Luke

5. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    I'm really interested in finding out how it turns out too. Keep us posted. Take pictures. :D

6. Imported

Gold Member

Bigus Dickus: :rolleyes: Too tasteful to be straight???? Come on guys.
    Some staight guys do inded dress well, wear well polished shoes, an know how to conduct a conversation with some dude checking him out!

I won't stereotype gays..if you lay off us straights.
    BTW think of Cary Grant...a true gentleman...and straight as an arrow.

7. george

george Member

Luke (RoysToy) :

Your story is even hotter than mine, his bulge at least moved!

Actually, I am getting one implant (my first ever) in about a month.
    Who knows what may happen then.

All this talk about dentists brought back fond memories of the guy who extracted 4 teeth when I had to get my braces. I was about 12 or 13 and this guy was so fucking hot. I remember he was blond, probably about 30 or so, it's hard to tell when you're 13, and had bulging muscles even through his dentist smock thing, which was short sleeved and showed his veiny muscular arms. Very hot guy.

No bulge sighting there, much less contact, but hot memories nevertheless.

8. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

Damn, I hate going to the dentist but these stories make me wanna go evey month! lol

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Cuban? Well the, of course he was hot! B)

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Cary Grant ... straight as an arrow?! :eek: The nature of his relationships with Howard Hughes and Randolph Scott is not exactly a secret, you know.

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

george:

I'm not knocking the memories, man. It starts early in life, doesn't it. At 12 or 13, I got to sit next to an across the street neighbor, who, in his late teens or early twenties, was a drop dead dude with cold black, curly hair and muscular arms with a continuation of that black hair. In those days it wasn't uncommon to sit on the front porch and chat before turning in for the night. That night I sat close to him and from time to time felt that sexy arm rubbing mine. I'll never know how I resisted running my fingers through that hair and feeling those hard muscles. Masturbatory subjects were made of those events!

Good luck with the implant, man. I have four (holding six front teeth) and they are wonderful -- worth all the time it took and every penny of the expense.

Gosh, how far off subject can we get?

Luke

12. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    UPDATE!

:got number:

He was staying in a hotel here in Cville, and didn't know his way around at ALL. I called him up yesterday afternooon, and asked if he was free last night. He said yes, so we agreed to meet at "Wild Wings", a local bar&grill, and have a few. DId so, then started hoppin'. Checked out "Rapture" and "South Street Brewery", and then walked back to his truck...

I grabbed him and kissed him on the neck, and he responded by pushing me up against the driver's door of his truck and SHOVING his tongue down my throat, which, by the way, was VERY long.

I responded by grabbing his crotch and just rubbin' away, while grabbing his other head with my hand and forcing him to kiss deeper.

After about a minute or two of this amazing makeout session, I felt stirring. His cock had responded! He groaned into my mouth a little bit, and heightened his attack on my tonsils. I pulled away, and said, "damn, you're a big boy!"

He responded, "I get that a lot... You like?"

...He unlocked his truck and we hopped in the back. He pushed me down onto the rear seat (he has the ext. cab with lotsa room in the rear... how convenient), and got on top of me and started taking off his shirt. I responded by unbuttoning his jeans... And was treated to a tighty-whitey fest. His cock had poked out the bottom of his briefs by at LEAST 6-7"... I'd estimate him at a solid 11" maybe 11.5", but thicker than I've ever seen before. I attempted to give him head, but he was just too big around (G I A N T mushroom head on that fucker... oh my god). My teeth would scrape too bad, or I'd crack my jaw. So, I flipped over, he put on a Magnum XL, and lubed me up REALLY good... and literally thrust it in there. Thank God I was drunk... Or else I would have been too tight and he would have really, REALLY hurt me.

He fucked me for about 15-20 minutes, riding my ass nice and slowly, pulling all the way out and then thrusting back in... His massive balls slicked with sweat and sticking to my asscheeks, him biting down on my shoulder to keep from screaming as he released inside me, fucking me as hard as humanly possible in that tight space... And then me, going buckwild, tightening up and almost immediately causing him to cum again, and then me, spasming all over the backseat and making a general mess.

...He drove back up to MD today, said goodbye as he swung by the store, but damn. I have his number, and he's only 1 hour and 45 minutes away.

...Oh, and for those straights reading this? I have excellent gaydar. I call 'em as they are, sweethearts.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Apparently just the guys are; a quick way to kill a boner is to imagine Janet Reno naked.

14. george

george Member

RoysToy / jonb / DoubleMeatWhopper and philberttrw:

You guys have all made me hot, gotten me hard and made me laugh...all in one evening, though thankfully not at the same time.

That is quite an accomplishment and I thank you all respectively!

I laughed, I cried, it became part of me, but I still do NOT want to imagine Janet Reno naked, or even fully clothed for that matter!

15. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Apparently just the guys are; a quick way to kill a boner is to imagine Janet Reno naked. [/b][/quote]
    I'd rather think of Daisy Fuentes. ;)

and make that boner grow an extra inch!

LapDog2001 :p

16. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Hey, George... we try. My "real life experiences" have been more exciting than most fantasy stories you read in erotic fiction. I swear... I'll post a couple of real doozies one time, and y'all will be hanging out the windows for air.

By the way... I'd post a pic of this guy's massive crotch swelling, but I have no idea how to post pics from what I have saved on my HD or in my email inbox. Anyone...ok... an edit. Got some help... and a pic is coming soon.

ALSO, I just wanna say, the storyline bwtween Blake and Andy in the fiction forum is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I've blown more loads jerking off to that shit than I've done in weeks and weeks of sex. It's amazing. I can't wait for the next installment. I'll have to post some of my own there, too. Let's see how I CAN DO!

17. B_Robert Fish

B_Robert Fish New Member

Car Grant ... straight as an arrow?! :eek: The nature of his relationships with Howard Hughes and Randolph Scott is not exactly a secret, you know. [/b][/quote]
    I read in a biography of director EdWood that Grant was a transvestite, and so
    was Milton Berle.

18. mindseye

Gold Member

1. Click on "My Controls". It's at the top of the page on the right hand side.
    2. On the next page, click "Your Albums". This link is on the left side of the page, at the top of the menu.
    3. The next page after that will read, "No albums found -- click here to create your first album." Do it.
    4. Then fill in a name and a description of your album, and make the album public.
    5. After that, you'll see a link to add photos to your album. You should be good to go from there, but if you have any questions, let me know.

19. sfsbdgb

sfsbdgb New Member

Man I hear these kinds of stories and wonder ...how has this never happened to me...ever.. I'm always amazed at these ...but what a great story indeed and good for you...

Draft saved Draft deleted