Big bush sighting

When seeing a guy with a huge bush in the locker room or shower you think?

• Total voters

horsehung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not a homo, so I don't look at guys bushes...as for women(not that any of u care) I like em nice and trimmed:biggrin1:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To slightly redirect the topic to include female bushes I have a divided opinion. A huge dark bush on a heavy unattractive woman (think lesbian P.E. teacher) then no way in hell. But a blonde or strawberry blonde bush on a beautiful sleek woman. By all mean, yes! As for a shaggy red bush? Does anyone remember Nicole Kidman emerging from that lake in the 1991 film "Billy Bathgate," water dripping off her long pubes? Any of you bi guys getting straighter by the second?

Reactions: long legs

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't normally look, but if I saw THIS bush, I would run like hell outta the showers.....

Attachments

jlmchq

Expert Member
Media
motoramic said:
Comparing natural bush between a man and a woman, do you think women generally have more pubic hair than men? There are too many shaven and trimmed bushes which I can't tell anymore...

I read on a medical site one time that a woman's pubic hair is generally LONGER and MORE COARSE than a man's pubic hair. It seems kind of strange to me that men have shorter, softer pubic hair than women do...

hungmike

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG thank god for you mate! I totally agree. A huge thick bush is and always has been a massive turn on for me. I absolutely hate this fashion for trimming and shaving. It’s totally emasculating and part of the overall “feminisation” of society. Body/pubic hair is the Male secondary sexual principal after our genitals. Take that away and half the fun is gone! And for those who think it makes their cock look bigger, it doesn’t. It just looks like an oversized prepubescent dick. Revolting! I understand other guys feel differently so each to their own. I just want to say how much I love Big, really hairy cocks and hairy hanging balls. Delicious! Bring it on!

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
OMG thank god for you mate! I totally agree. A huge thick bush is and always has been a massive turn on for me. I absolutely hate this fashion for trimming and shaving. It’s totally emasculating and part of the overall “feminisation” of society. Body/pubic hair is the Male secondary sexual principal after our genitals. Take that away and half the fun is gone! And for those who think it makes their cock look bigger, it doesn’t. It just looks like an oversized prepubescent dick. Revolting! I understand other guys feel differently so each to their own. I just want to say how much I love Big, really hairy cocks and hairy hanging balls. Delicious! Bring it on!
well stated mate.

TopGunAZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I stopped trimming about two years ago. I’ve noticed that I am the only guy at the gym who isn’t nearly or completely bare. It’s sort of an odd feeling sometimes, but I just prefer myself more natural.

hungmike

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I couldn't wait to get my bush when I was younger..to me it was a sign of masculinity and being adult. Watching shaved bush guys wander around the nude beach is just off putting...they look like underdeveloped kids.
Any hints on how to make my bush thicker will be greatly appreciated :)
I love it Trekrider-my experience too as a kid! I couldn't wait to get a big hairy cock like all the older teen boys at school. It was most definitely a sign of being a man and masculine to me and horny as hell. Still is. The thicker and denser the cock bush and hairy balls on a guy for me the better, particularly on guys who are fairly smooth over the rest of their bodies-incredibly hot!!

hungmike

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think its pretty obvious from these posts that 'bush' wins over 'no-bush',,, which doesnt follow with your current president :smile: .
However i strongly beleive it be supremely pathetic that during the course of only the last few years and thats all it is, a 'bush' is suddenly deemed 'gross' whereas before it was considered 'sexy', it's bullshit! What is it with that. It strips masculinity. From a gay mans point of view i would rather see masculinity than a bald pre-pubescent badly plucked chicken.
In my opinion it started with women and then men realised that it made their dicks look bigger and made them feel more 'teeny'. Its not only a 'fad' but highly 'sad'.
Totally agree with you Coolrunner51269! My feelings exactly. Except that shaving doesn't make men's cocks look bigger-they just look shaved. And I'm sure it started with women too-if they are too fastidious to suck a proper hairy man cock, then leave them to me! I LOVE THEM!

Reactions: poibear

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my view, all dicks should have a foreskin and a nice bush around it....the way God made them.
God may have made us with a foreskin, but eventually saw the mistake, and then ordered us to remove them, post haste, on the 8th day. Who am I to argue with God? From the religious point of view, I think pubic hair was meant to be some sort of practical joke.