big, but does she want bigger?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jno, Jan 2, 2007.

1. jno

jno New Member

Albums:
    Question for the girls:

I'm dating a girl right now whose last boyfriend was pretty well endowed too, she says probably about a half inch longer than me. Do you think she's underestimating the difference on purpose to spare my feelings?

I'm 8''....suppose he was 9'', is that a noticeable difference to a girl?

2. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It wouldn't be to me. And i doubt it is to her. Have you talked with her about your feelings? Thats never a bad move, ya know. :)

3. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

" I'm 8''....suppose he was 9'', is that a noticeable difference to a girl?"

I think for a lot of women it would hardly be noticeable. 8 is big...9 is big. Both are big =/ Honestly who cares. I know you do...and I can understand that as it's a touchy subject. Best advice...consentrate on being the best darn lover she has ever had and I guarantee she'll never think about that half inch ever again ;)

PS: "Have you talked with her about your feelings? Thats never a bad move, ya know. :)" Good advice. Talking and communication are key.

Teflon

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

In girth in inch is a noticable difference but length it isnt, especially when you are both big anyway..Id say you have nothing to worry about

5. miss_valentine

miss_valentine New Member

...I dont think U should be worried in any way. Its not that big difference in size. And maybe size doesnt matter to her at all. As long as its good and ur happy with eachother why bother?

6. lisabaxter

lisabaxter New Member

sounds like a head game to keep your ego in check.

7. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Exactly. Whenever a woman tells a well-endowed lover that she's had bigger, it's code for, "I think you're a little too cocky." Of course, most men don't read between the lines and take it seriously. On two occasions I've had a woman make a comment about my size not being "that big," or "abnormally large." And on both occasions, she was saying something entirely different to the rest of the world. Measurements don't lie, and 8" is objectively big-to-huge. Incidentally, I'm slightly over 8" myself.

8. OKFarmer

OKFarmer Member

I've had several women who claimed to have been with larger. However, the next morning when they complained that they were sore in areas they never new they had, the truth was pretty obvious. How many men has she been with? When average is so small, she probably has not been with bigger.

9. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i would say he was alot bigger then what she told you. what you should do is break up with her and tell everyone that having sex with her was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

10. jno

jno New Member

Albums:
    She's been with 10 guys in total; she says that me and the ex are "in a league of our own" when it comes to size.

Yeah it did occur to me that the whole thing could be a head game to keep my ego in check, but that might just be wishful thinking...

11. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Concentrate on keeping yourself a catch in other areas besides 1/2 inch in length. My ex was average and fucked like a machine gun. I preferred him to the guy with 9 inches who couldn't stay hard and when he did get hard didn't know what to do with it.

12. ONB

ONB Member

Chances are she just messing with you. Dude... you're huge. If what she is saying is true... that is one girl that should be playing the lottery. I've had 2 of my long-term girlfriends tell me they had had bigger only to admit they made it up later.

Either way dude... you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

13. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

DING DING DING!

Psssst "She's full of shit:wink:"

Or maybe she isn't...the "Biggest you've had" thread in here puts the average largest at around 11x8 inches so...you never know:rolleyes: (Probably internet inches).

No worries my man...your packin for real:biggrin1:

...OB

Draft saved Draft deleted