Big But Not Big

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My dick is above average, measuring about 7.2 by 5.6 inches when hard. Now I know this is pretty weak for this site, but I don't ever say I'm big to any of my friends or any girls I know either. One, because I really don't feel that it's that big, and 2, because I am small flacid so I would hate to draw attention to that. I dislike being a grower. It just gets annoying sometimes, because I've heard comments like, (my name) has a small dick from people who have never seen even seen it, just making assumptions because they never see it bulge even in basketball shorts. Anyone else there with a similar problem? What do you suggest?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My dick is above average, measuring about 7.2 by 5.6 inches when hard. Now I know this is pretty weak for this site, but I don't ever say I'm big to any of my friends or any girls I know either. One, because I really don't feel that it's that big, and 2, because I am small flacid so I would hate to draw attention to that. I dislike being a grower. It just gets annoying sometimes, because I've heard comments like, (my name) has a small dick from people who have never seen even seen it, just making assumptions because they never see it bulge even in basketball shorts. Anyone else there with a similar problem? What do you suggest?
Ok you are significantly above average. I would assume that no woman has complained when you get them in bed. Let the needle dick showers think they have more.

If you want to get confrontational just ask them if they want to see it hard and find out the real story.

Sexually a grower is hot. Making a small soft piece of flesh long and hard is very stimulating and arousing.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you don't have to SAY you're big. just KNOW you're big enough, be confident and the girls who wind up with you will be in for a surprise treat. ;)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your dick is big, not average. Fuck what people say when they see it soft. Not everyone hangs 4-6 inches when flaccid. Also, there is no need to announce to people that you have a large dick.

People who know dicks, know to never judge one when soft. Only when they are hard, and then when they are being used on you, can you really gauge a man's penis.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's big. Most people lie (numbers and camera angles).

Exactly. Me and meatpackingbubba used to talk about this all the time. 6 REAL inches is a lot of cock. Look at a RULER. Look at the length from zero to six. That is fucking long.

The problem is too many people are convinced that their thumbs are six inches long, which just causes all kinds of fucked-up measurements.

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the nice replies, I have kind of always lived with those mottos but lately my soft dick has really lowered my self confidence. my limp dick usually ranges a lot but I guess if I had to pick my average limp size it would is usually between 4 to 3 inches long and 3.5 to 3 inches around. Now if I'm working out at the gym, this thing gets really small. I've never been able to measure it when its that small, but Im sure it would be something rediculously small like a little kids. This is when I get a lot of the annoying comments around friends, like when we play basketball or lift weights it looks like I have just a head and nothing else from my shorts. It's weird that some guys can stay pretty big while doing strenous activity while mine shrivels to a kid size. I'm very happy with my erect size honestly, wish I had .5 inches more girth, but I cant complain. I would love to increase my size while limp, I know its vain, but I know it would help my self confidence because lets face it, most of the time its limp. i dont feel like I can say things like, "well it grows a lot when it gets hard" because someone will just say, "so does mine".

Girls have never complained, a few have said it was big, most dont comment on the size, but again haven't complained. The first girl I ever hooked up with though saw my dick while I was very scared and a combination of being too drunk and already having masturbated twice that day did not leave much there. She didn't make fun, but I'm sure she thought I wasnt working with much. Again thanks for all the nice comments, you guys have made me feel better

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just feel like people don't know to not judge someone by the size of their soft dick though. Obviously people on this site do, but if you have always been a shower why would you think other people are different, if you dont read about the stuff online? And for girls who see some guys who are well hung that are showers in the gym, why would they assume that ur little bulge gets a lot bigger? It also is annoying because I do catch girls looking down there in the gym, and I feel i am very misrepresented because that's when I'm at my smallest.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for all the nice replies, I have kind of always lived with those mottos but lately my soft dick has really lowered my self confidence. my limp dick usually ranges a lot but I guess if I had to pick my average limp size it would is usually between 4 to 3 inches long and 3.5 to 3 inches around. Now if I'm working out at the gym, this thing gets really small. I've never been able to measure it when its that small, but Im sure it would be something rediculously small like a little kids. This is when I get a lot of the annoying comments around friends, like when we play basketball or lift weights it looks like I have just a head and nothing else from my shorts. It's weird that some guys can stay pretty big while doing strenous activity while mine shrivels to a kid size. I'm very happy with my erect size honestly, wish I had .5 inches more girth, but I cant complain. I would love to increase my size while limp, I know its vain, but I know it would help my self confidence because lets face it, most of the time its limp. i dont feel like I can say things like, "well it grows a lot when it gets hard" because someone will just say, "so does mine".

Girls have never complained, a few have said it was big, most dont comment on the size, but again haven't complained. The first girl I ever hooked up with though saw my dick while I was very scared and a combination of being too drunk and already having masturbated twice that day did not leave much there. She didn't make fun, but I'm sure she thought I wasnt working with much. Again thanks for all the nice comments, you guys have made me feel better
You have no pun intended dick head friends. That being said, go into the bathroom and give it a few long tugs to pull mister happy out. Exercise will tend to pull him in, as you are straining muscles that can do that.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I just feel like people don't know to not judge someone by the size of their soft dick though. Obviously people on this site do, but if you have always been a shower why would you think other people are different, if you dont read about the stuff online? And for girls who see some guys who are well hung that are showers in the gym, why would they assume that ur little bulge gets a lot bigger? It also is annoying because I do catch girls looking down there in the gym, and I feel i am very misrepresented because that's when I'm at my smallest.

I kind of understand what ur saying. I am a shower and until I started going on sites that talked about dick related things I didn't know that there were growers and showers. I thought it just grew an inch or maybe two for most people.

Although I'm definitely a shower, have the gym problem. If I really train hard my dick is smaller than normal, much smaller! my size usually regains itself when I sit in the sauna for a few minutes and relax, but I would love to figure out a way to keep it from doing that while I'm working out. I've thought about wearing a cock ring, but have never really worn one before and I've heard they can be dangerous.

occams_razor16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I understand where your coming from. I've bigger than almost all the guys I've been with when I'm hard, but I've almost half their size soft. It's just a thing. Be proud of the size hard. I don't see that someone can do much with a big soft dick.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Those are good "normal" numbers :smile:. In regards to what happens in the gym, that's commonly called "sports dick", and lots of guys experience it. I know this doesn't help with your frustrations, but maybe understand it a bit more :smile: