Big Butt Checks

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dufus, Jun 12, 2005.

1. dufus

dufus New Member

Although I am a fairly slender guy, I have always had big butt cheeks. I can wear the loose fitting pants and jeans that are in fashion today with no problem. However, when I wear "dress pants," which are the accepted attire in my work place, I have problems. My big butt causes the crotch of my pants to be pulled in so tight in the front that the outline of my (large mushroom head) dick and my balls are in clear view. Aside from going to a tailor and having custom-made pants, I have never been able to solve this problem.

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I suggest trying different "cuts" of slacks. I can not wear anything that says CLASSIC--too slim fitting. I wear pleated pants (Docker Pro Style) they stretch in all directions and get the job done.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

This one's 2.2 megs - so be patient - it's worth it.

And turn up the sound!!

4. twista

twista Member

LOL!!! That was great.

To the original post, I have the exact same problem (skinny body, small waist, relatively big butt). It is all about finding the right cut to flatter ur body, which takes some looking when buying flat front pants (which i prefer). Just keep looking.

5. muscledog

muscledog New Member

Yeah, I have the same problem. Regular cut slacks dont fit at all, and forget about regular cut jeans.
    Pleated slacks are the way to go for me!

6. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Yeah, I'm the same as far as body dimensions go, so I tend to show a bulge that makes me self concious.

<<<< see here for reference

but I usually wear baggy clothes now so no problems now.

7. dufus

dufus New Member

It is comforting to know that others have had this problem. Baggy pants are a good solution, but not all dress pants are baggy. I thought I had it bad until I had a student whose butt cheeks were so big that I could swear that almost any pants he wore showed the outline of his pubic hair through his pants. The last time I saw him, he was wearing a pin-stripe suit and his crotch was so tight that he might have been wearing only tight fitting briefs with no pants.

I find other guys with big butt cheeks to be attractive, but having big butt cheeks myself is another problem. I would prefer to fit into a pair of Levi 501s without displaying the family jewels. I do not like attracting attention.

8. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you ever feel the need to donate some ass for those of us who have non, let me know. I&#39;ve always had a very small booty. *pout*

9. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I second (third?) Lex and muscledog. For those of us who are generously proportioned both front and back, pleats are the way to go, unstylish though they may be this year. If you&#39;re worried about the fashion ramifications of wearing pleats, get them in a dark color like navy, black, or dark grey -- makes the pleats less obvious than a lighter fabric.

So pleats work for dressier pants, but do any of you know of any jeans that are cut more amply in back?? I just will not stoop to pleated jeans. ;) I&#39;ve found some at Target (Mossimo brand) that are surprisingly roomy on the backside, but it&#39;s hit or miss. I hate having to resort to a larger waistsize in order to get more assroom, because unless you wear a belt they gap horribly in back whenever you kneel or bend over.

Steve :)

10. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

**Slaps Steve26&#39;s ample ass**

Try Gap Baggy Fit dude. Available online only.

11. Str8Man

Str8Man New Member

I like my ass, but would prefer a little less HAIR. I&#39;ve never met a woman who does not like a nice ass on a man, and sounds like gay guys like that too. However you do hear a lot of No-ass jokes from women. You are right though, the more ass room you use up, the less crotch room you have left.

12. Spork

Spork New Member

This has come around a few times.

Girbaud Brand X have a lot of ass room. They&#39;re not for everyone, though, because they&#39;re kind of an unusual cut.

Draft saved Draft deleted