Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my wife is very petite and I like that. I like skinny, with a small butt with shape, and thigh gap is a bonus.

Setto can your wife take all of you if you are that huge? I'm straight but I can appreciate what a amazing cock you have. Did your wife adjust to your size? I had a roommate with around the same size cock as you this was my experience when he fucked women here
A very well endowed roommate | LPSG let me know if you had similar experiences thanks

I Like Em Thick...just like this...mmm!

416759-1456703615-4a7ed99097d3b747d4b4de650e17afad.jpg

Reactions: blackhandle

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The wider the hips and bigger the cheeks the more I like a butt, I just love all that meat and the way it all moves and wobbles!

inspectordickins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My most important criterion for a butt is its shape, as long as it is well defined and round it will be hot.
A butt will generally lose in aesthetics as it gets bigger unless they have good genes, so it's good to have a nice balance between size and shape.
I tend to prefer larger asses though :)

Reactions: blackhandle

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not a fan of the big booty butt. I like a firm, round ass. athletic type. my wife would diet and work out after she had each of our kids, and I could always tell she was near her weight goal cause each butt cheek would be the size of my hand. she always had a great ass and legs. she was a "late bloomer" and grew a set of DDs. she used to wear a short little black dress, heels, her sun tan, wavy long brown hair, and her cleavage. that's it. we'd go out on the town, dancing. hell, I'm hard just thinking about it.
so many gals butts flatten out after kids but she worked on it.

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys - what's your preference in a woman: a big butt or a small tight butt? Any particular reasons why?
My girlfriend's butt is perfect and I'm not even sure if it's small, average or big. What I do know is that I wouldn't switch hers for any other one, what makes it the greatest butt is the fact that it belongs to the woman I love.