Big Car, Little Dick

karl56: I realized I set the poll up wrong, Let's try again.

So what do you guys drive

Thumper_10x7_CA: What about if you drive a medium sized car? A Saturn isn't big or small...

???

Donk: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=clothing;num=1071768517;start=0#2 date=12/19/03 at 01:26:26]What about if you drive a medium sized car?  A Saturn isn't big or small...

???[/quote]

Also, I think the real issue is less the size of the vehicle in question than the "flashiness" level. That is to say, many flashy little sportscars--like a Porsche or a Corvette--are regarded as being "penis substitutes" too, even though they are small compared to, say, an Escalade. (I'm not saying this is true, just that it is part of the common cliche.)

Anyway, this thread reminds me of two amusing things.

1. I know this guy who owns a huge, flashy, expensive pick-up truck and not one, but TWO noisy, flashy, expensive, and big motorcycles. He likes to show these toys off and I am so tempted to say, "Nice vehicles. Sorry about the penis." (I would never actually say that to him, of course. And I don't have any actual information on his penis (or want any!).)

2. I came across a humorous article on some website (it was similar to "The Onion", but not "The Onion") with the headline: "Man's 11" Penis Is Just Car Substitute." :)

tasha_in_east: My ex drove a Lexus SUV. He also had 11". But i did date a guy in college that was allways trying to get more horspower out of his musclecar, and he had a very small penis. :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two cars and only one dick! Damn, how can I classify?

My 1973 Buick Electra, 455 horse power, 4 carb. is huge.
My 1987 Chevy Super Sport, two door, is not so huge --
gotta 205 motor, though, powerful for the car's weight.

Cock 18cm length, 14cm girth. (cm sounds bigger than inches!)

Luke

quitehairy: I had a "deux cheveau". I think it chose me.

hawl: I clicked the 4th category only because there wasn't one for "Big Dick, Public Transportation". I'm not saying there should be endless categories ("Hang Glider", "Private Plane and/or Helicopter", etc.) but millions (billions?) of adults around the world "live large" in many ways without owning a car of any kind. I don't think we need a third incarnation of this thread though, just to include the category of "other" :D!

Krowax: How about;

Any car size, any dicksize.

Kinda silly poll if you ask me =).

mhk: Yes. It is a silly poll. But aren't all stereotypes silly?

I love horsepower, by the way. Never enough ;)

Charles88: I drive a Mercedes SL500, which isn't a big car, but is fast. But I also have a Yukon XL Denali, which is a very big car.

biggbenn8: an old guy with an old jeep (so big car, big dick)...

but I drive it mainly due to head room, sons fit in it + dog, and work tools fit in it- no other reason.

hungstud: little car, big dick

some people drive a penis extension

i drive a penis reduction ???

SoccerFreak: I drive a Chevy Blazer and as you can see I'm well endowed.... what kind of size is a Blazer?

SoccerFreak: I drive a Chevy Blazer and as you can see I'm well endowed.... what kind of size is a Blazer?

Captin_hung: well i dont have a car (it broke down too expensive to fix) so what does that mean? ???

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When was the last time you checked out your tool, Captin_hung? I would keep a close watch on it from now on, b/c if it starts to break down, rush to the urologist! :D

Luke

Captin_hung: ha urologists mechanics for the penis now thats a different way of looking at it
yeah i think i might go in for a tune up soon

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know about the size of cars but I've had crappy cars my whole life. They were usually older than I was and were falling apart. Ugly fucking things with rust and dent all over the place. I have a theory that cars and driving behaviour reflect dick size but I lack the proper data to make a thesis.
I would never think to put spinning 20 inch rims on my car or buying neon lights. I think these things are just compensations for a feeling of insuperiority ( I purposefully wrote the word that way, to emphasize that it isnt an inferiority but a feeling of not being superior) which could be the rsult from a number of things. But since i'm pretty big and don't feel the need for things like that, I think it has to do with dicksize.
Also, on a funnier note, when people feel the need to comment on the crappyiness of my car i usually respond by saying: "My penis compensates for my car."