Big car = little dick

karl56: You all are probably familiar with the Phallic implications regarding automobiles as evidenced by the phrase "Big Car, Little Dick". I was curious to see if there was any truth to the statement.

So what do you guys drive?

I drive a little suburu pod car. Little Car, Big Dick

JoeAgain: I ride the bus, and my dick is microscopic  :D

James249620002000: I drive a very small car, and I have an average sized dick--it is small by the standards of this group.

Charles88: I have a big dick and I drive a Mercedes SL 500. I don't know whether that classifies as a big car or not, but I also have a GMC Denali XL, which is a very big car.

swimguy_14: yur eighteen and u got a mercades and a denali?

Ineligible: Isn't it more the power of the car, rather than its physical size, that is supposed to be the compensation for small size? Particularly the two-seater sports car that is almost all engine.

I have a small penis but what I drive has always depended on what I could get at a good private second-hand price - but it has never had more than four cylinders.

mindseye: Truthfully, I've been car-free by choice for over ten years. (What?! A liberal who backs up his environmental stance?!)

I don't put much faith in the "Big Car, Little Dick" maxim...

...except for maybe people who drive H2's. ;)

feared: eh. 5.7l supercharged v8 camaro that i've loved ever since i bought.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Um... the author of the poll needs to re-read it.

You posted Big Dick = Big Car twice, leaving out Big Dick = Little Car.

BTW - I, too am wondering how a 15 or 18 or 19-year-old (however you interpret his username, profile and a certain post) can afford a Mercedes and a DeNali, unless they belong to Daddy.

Pecker

I ran three miles today. Finally I said, "O.K. lady, take your purse back!

roedhunt: I'm sure you were waiting for a woman to comment (maybe not).. but ALL the women I know automatically think big car/truck, tiny dick. It of course is probably not true, but it would be impossible to change their minds when they have been programmed to think that. It also could also be that women are just plain turned off by a 30 foot high truck..I know I am...And just for the record.. I have dated many tall, skinny men who drive small vehicles.. and all are very well-endowed..

bigandluvingit: How big would you call a Saab 900? I guess I could say I have a big dick and drive an average sized car.

Tender: ***...except for maybe people who drive H2's. ***

they have HUGE wallets :eek:
Tender