Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the other night at was at a bar and i went to the bathroom to take a piss. i was standing at a urinal and a guy came in n took the one to my left. out of the corner of my eye i saw he was definitely big but i wanted to see just how big so i took a little peek and was in absolute awe. im gonna guess he was about a solid 8 inches soft but very girthy.. it was a nice surprise to see that.. it made my night haha

ive also caught a few guys glancing at my dick when im standing at the urinal, im not as big as this guy was but i can tell that they definitely like what they see. i like to stand a lil bit further away when im there just to encourage some stares. a good reaction always gets me..

i was just wondering if anyone here has any stories like mine cuz i think its fun and hot.

Reactions: deleted1181089

Hunter91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what you mean..I have seen guys look over and stare and my stuff or they do a double take. Ever take any pisses with buddies and had them say something? We used to do that and guys would always comment on size

yungnhung8

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahahah yess!! ive done that a lot. and actually i have a few buddies that are pretty big too. 2 are 8 inches (1 cut 1 uncut) and another is 9 but cut and hes got a huge cockhead. but ive gotten a few very good comments on mine too.

what would they say when u did it though??

Reactions: deleted1181089

Hunter91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
They always say something along the lines of "holy crap dude you are huge" or something like that...usually it is pretty funny. My roommate at school always makes jokes about how big it is.

Hunter91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The other day we were talking about a girl we both thought was hot and he said "I get to have sex with her first because you will stretch her out too much!". We both laughed and thought it was hilarious

yungnhung8

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha thats great. yeah when i was in high school it got out that i had a pretty big dick... thats a rumor that i didnt mind. that was some good attention i got from that