big cock, back pocket

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by C_T_D, Sep 23, 2006.

1. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

Right off the bat let me apologize if this post is redundant. I'm fairly new around here and have read quite a few threads - enough to know that revisiting previously discussed issues are less than favorite. Yet it's possible that I've missed this one...

I've a few female friends who are pretty open and honest about preferring a big cock. One, a married woman, actually has a well hung friend she sees, and fucks, a few times a year. Her husband is average and for as long as I've known her, I'm going to say 8
    years, she's always wanted what she referred to as her "dream cock." Despite many of the members here qualifying out there in the world finding that dream cock is must rarer. Anyway, a few years ago she met the fellow who had what she always fantasized about. I was happy for her when she told me about their experiences together. She's still married and, at the same time, keeps in contact with this man specifically so that she can have her fantasies come true a few times a year. Granted - if you're cheating there are bigger problems at hand, I don't assume we'll ever get to the bottom of those here.

Another friend of mine was dating/engaged to an average guy for nearly 10 years. They met young and by the time she was 26 the relationship ended. She got back into dating and the first man she met was, to quote her "Huge, just... huge." She explained to me, in a voice that sounded confessional, that she "...loves it." She began dating this guy seriously but after a few months found that he was cheating on her. The relationship ended yet she continues to go back to him on occasion specifically for the sex. Again, its clear that being in a committed relationship from 16-26 is going to yield some odd results when that 26 year old gets back out into the dating world. But still, I started seeing a pattern forming.

I've known a few other women who openly admit their preference and desire for big cock. They keep big toys and speak glowingly of well hung men they've dated. But is it common for women in relationships to have a well hung friend on the side? I suppose asking if its "common" would be a difficult question to answer. I'm just beginning to thing its understandable and ok for a woman to have a real cocksman at her disposal. I would be devastated if I found out my girlfriend or wife was seeing another man but if it turned out that it was because he was huge I'd almost understand it.

any thoughts?

2. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Well, if you want my personal take on this one, I have 'dated' [ahem] quite a few otherwise happily married women, and several who I still see on an occasional basis who are quite open and honest [to me, at least] that they desire a large penis now and again, regardless of who it is attached to. I believe that this is a primal need in more women than would care to admit it. One married woman I have been seeing for several years once every six months or so even says she prefers being fucked by an average penis, but has a compulsion to look at, handle and fellate a much larger cock. And me? I'm more than happy to oblige and be used purely as a sex object:biggrin1:

3. sexwithangel

sexwithangel New Member

Albums:
    Sexuality is about enjoying yourself, feelings, orgasms and stuff like that. If you don`t have that, you are trying to replace these things with simbol like large penis.

4. over8andkinky

over8andkinky New Member

there has to be a pyschological reaction to either being with a man with a large cock. there is so much gossip and curiosity that goes along with the thought that it turns them on emotionally, which of course helps with their physical arousal. women are weird like that. if they can turn themselves on by being with a larger man, it has less to do with the size and skill of the so called cocksman but the fact that the cock is there in front of them.

that being said im sure almost every man on here who is larger has had the rumors spread about him from an early age, and therefore has experienced females asking to just see it, play with it, touch it, etc just to do that. naturally when some women gets older they still crave that feeling, and therefore i assume there is a percentage of women who will cheat or keep a larger man as a fuck buddy, or at the very least fantasize about them.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Is that why flowers work?

Honestly though kinky, who wouldn't fantasize about you?

6. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

I suppose this kind of thing is relatively common for members of lpsg... are there any women here that seriously don't prefer a larger than average man? I just think its kind of interesting, and understandable, to think about women keeping a well hung fuck buddy in her phone book.

Draft saved Draft deleted