Big cock, better for the woman or the man?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hung Low in Thiva, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Hung Low in Thiva

Hung Low in Thiva New Member

Had a great time with an awesome lady this weekend. The conversation was excellent, the sex was indescribable. Afterward while we talked, she said that during one of the times I came, she was mesmerized by the intensity of my orgasm.

This isnt about the amount of cum, etc. But here was her theory, she thought the size of my cock, especially the thickness and length of my cock head added to my pleasure. The theory as we talked about it was, compared to a guy with a six inch, average sized cock and cockhead, I have X number of more nerve endings in my cock than he would. Makes sense, I think.

So here it the question. Is the real physical value of a big cock for a woman, or more for a man? I am leaning for the man because of the reasons stated.

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Why does it have to be one or the other?

3. Fredneck1951

Fredneck1951 Member

Albums:
    Makes sense, but it's wrong. All cocks have the same number of nerve endings, whether you're Chilly Willy or King Kong. Your nerve endings are farther apart than the average guy's, though. Maybe we need a resident physiologist to address the question.

Glad you had a good time, though. I'm sure it beat shoveling snow and watching those boring-ass Olympics. Well, the 4th Qtr of the Heat-Pistons game was pretty good. Dwayne Wade's jumper sure had a lot of nerve endings, LOL!

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    not sure about that, but in any case, the number or density of nerve endings would be irrelevant to the intensity of their response to stimulation.

5. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    Well I doubt that you would REALLY know not having a large dick yourself. !2'' it is certainly not so I suspect about 5'' with a wishful thought

6. Chuck64

Gold Member

My experience has been that it's always better for the man... but we're not exhibitionists, so there hasn't been a woman around to ask...

7. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have also had women comment on the intensity of my orgasm, but I never thought that it could have anything to do with size, thats a good question.

8. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Fredneck may very well be correct in his assessment.

From sexuality.org:

"The shaft, the head (technically the glans penis, with glans coming from the Latin which means "acorn"). Look at it closely. The outside of the glans penis is the corona. This joins the head to the shaft. This is the most sensitive part on the penis and where most of your attention should be in giving oral sex.

On the underside of the glans there is a point of juncture where the two ends of this irregular circle come together. If the male is not circumcised, this will be where the foreskin is attached. This tiny area is the most sexually sensitive spot on his entire body, and is similar to the woman's clitoris. It may be possible to bring your partner to a climax simply by gently tapping the tip of your tongue directly on it.

Beneath the glans is the shaft of the penis. The shaft does not have many nerve endings and does not, therefore, provide a man with any high degree of stimulation when caressed either manually or with your tongue to the exclusion of the glans penis itself.
    "

9. MorganaDrake

MorganaDrake New Member

Albums:
    From the female perspective, well more my perspective really, I can't speak for all females:

Size has never made a difference for me if the guy doesn't know what the heck he's doing. Good sex is good sex regardless of size. Bad sex is real bad, and maybe even painful if a 'big' guy doesn't know what he's doing. It's all about how he uses his tool...I guess that's what I'm getting at.

10. Love-it

Gold Member

I suspect that both can enjoy the same cock.

Maybe the woman can't handle more and maybe the man can't either.

Begs the question: Would you rather have a cock or a pussy? (or: Would you rather be a man or a woman?) See the new thread.

11. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I've been with small dicked guys who have rock-em-sock-em orgasms. Penis size is totally irrelevent.

12. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

You're right. Would the last person to leave turn off the lights as you go out?

:eek: :biggrin1:

13. RideRocket

Gold Member

As long as both of you are having an orgasm, what does it matter? Penis size is irrelevant to the intensity of your orgasm. I would also say that for the most part it's irrelevant for women as well, although there are women on both sides of the size preference spectrum when it comes to intensity and arousal levels.

14. delivery boy

delivery boy New Member

Albums:
    I really doubt penis size has anything to do with the quality of the orgasm. Does food taste better to someone with a large tongue because there is more surface area for taste buds?

Draft saved Draft deleted