Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been here about 2 weeks and hope people are enjoying my pics. i have a question....Does having a big cock mean that you have big balls yoo. I've been told mine are big(and yes they're natural, NO pumping)......So you big dicked men out there. Do you have big balls as well/

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/24657/cat/500/ppuser/71790

Not all the time. I've seen pix, and in person, lots of NICE cocks, where there's only a tiny sack hanging below. You just happen to be one of those win-win guys. :wink:

Yeah, and great pix!

moishglukovsky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My experience has been mixed. I've know guys with enormous bull balls, and below-average cock (all potatoes, no meat), as well guys with very nice cocks and unimpressive sacks.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My balls are 100% larger than average, my cock is only 50% larger than average. So they are not always in proportion.

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
my balls are 50% larger than average and I'm 8.5 x 6.5. One girl friend (completely unexperienced) said I had small balls. However when i'm unerect people have noticed my large balls.

And there we have confusion, great...

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was tryin to get you to show us MORE of your balls 50% :)

Because of their size in relationship to my penis I am very self conscious of them. I cannot say that I am particulary proud of them. They are not as useful as my penis. Although a few of my exs have commented that they like how they slap against them during intercourse.

I do have a pic where they are more obvious. I don't want to add it to my gallery, however.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My balls are 100% larger than average, my cock is only 50% larger than average. So they are not always in proportion.

There are lots of stats out there about the average size cock, even country by country. Have any of you seen any stats on balls. I would think one stat would be dimensions of each testicle, another might be weight of testicles, another might be volume taken up by the entire scrotum. (I recently slept with a guy who had an enormous scrotum but average testicles at best. On the other hand, I have an old/close friend with larger than average testicles, but a tight scrotum--not much sack there. And other guys obviously are all over the map in between.)