big cock,big cum

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    allesandra: do guys with great big cocks cum more?
     
  2. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    chipster: Nope.....not in my case.
     
  3. jonb

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2002
    Messages:
    8,308
    Likes Received:
    2
    There's no biological correlation: Cum's produced in the prostate.
     
  4. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    prepstudinsc: There are little guys who shoot huge loads, big guys who shoot only drops. There are big guys who have floods, and little guys who just have a dribble. Ball size doesn't have anything to do with it, either, since something like 95% of the ejaculate is produced inside the body. The testes only produc sperm, which is a very small part of the actual ejaculate.
     
  5. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    jerkin4-10: *shocked* well jonb...i think thats absolutely the shortest, most to the point answer youve ever given...are you ok there buddy?...*G* jk...allesandra...nope no correllation...im a small fry in this group...7x6 and i have a simmons 20x scope on me...i can shoot the ears off a gnat at 100 paces... :D
     
  6. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    gigantikok: Yea, no correlation. Not the biggest in the group, but pretty large, and I shoot an average load at best.
     
  7. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    GuyFromLA: Actually this is partially true, only 30% of the spermical fluid is produced in the prostate, the other 70% is produced in the spermical vesicle.


    GuyFromLA
     
  8. Max

    Max New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2002
    Messages:
    938
    Likes Received:
    1
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    UK
    [quote author=allesandra link=board=sex;num=1067660087;start=0#0 date=10/31/03 at 20:05:47]do guys with great big cocks cum more?[/quote]

    I wonder what the condom manufacturers think about this? Do they match a large size condom with more room in the teat? Perhaps Magnum XL users or the customers of the new made-to-fit suppliers can report back on this.

    For the record, back in the days when I would have been very grateful for Magnum XL's had they existed then, I would also have needed the other extra provision. Funnily enough, although I had known from way back in my boyhood that I was exceptionally well endowed, it took me a long time (and some research in sex manuals etc) to realise that most other guys did not come like me either from the point of view of force or volume (or frequency for that matter).

    Prepstud is right of course, there is no direct link, even with balls size. Though I have sometimes thought that there must be an indirect link in my case between the volume of my testes and the (often inconvenient)strength of my sex drive. Or is it just coincidence?
     
  9. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    Beagle8: My ejaculate is pretty average, even though I'm much bigger than average. I don't think there is a correlation between volume and size.
     
  10. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    ORCABOMBER: [quote author=allesandra link=board=sex;num=1067660087;start=0#0 date=10/31/03 at 20:05:47]do guys with great big cocks cum more?[/quote]
    Most amount of come I've ever seen was from some tiny guy, with big balls. Now that's a better relationship I'd think.
     
  11. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    duzyamuthano: there are a number of factors here, none of which is related to the actual size of the cock concerned:

    1. the quantity of seminal fluid (not sperm) produced;
    2. the strength of the muscles behind the dick;
    3. the shape of the opening (the cum slit) at the end of the penis.

    1 will govern how big the load is, and i'm guessing (only guessing) that it could be influenced by things like diet, health (e.g. exercise), lifestyle (e.g. smoking). but some guys will just produce more goo than others. 2 and 3 govern how big the shoot is. i'm working on the principle that more exercise for those muscles in 2 is a good thing :D ;) and i've noticed that guys with a more open cum slit shoot further and more freely than men with a more restricted opening, which tends to make the cum ooze, dribble, or just flow.

    so, as others have said, no correlation ... but a big dick shooting a big load a long way is a real treat at the end of session in my book ;D
     
  12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

    MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2003
    Messages:
    28,016
    Likes Received:
    727
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    the pain behind your eyes
    Well , like gigantikok had mentioned before, I'm not the absolute biggest, but I am up there in the above average category, and have yet to see a load that was like my leaky kitchen faucet.


    To the point of condoms, I am grateful for Magnum XL and their great fit. However, I am leary over the durability of the resevoir tip, because somedays I come so hard and fast, it fills it up like a balloon, and makes me wonder if it's going to pop.
     
  13. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    ORCABOMBER: I've never used magnums, but the tip is almost useless for me as well. But heck, WTF is average anymore! It sure as hwll isn't here! ;D
     
  14. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    rainfletcher: And it also varies so much even for each man. If I'm home for awhile, my cum seems to dry up substantially, although I'm told it's sweeter and easier to swallow.

    However, if I'm gone for awhile, we're going to need to change the sheets, and probably the pillow cases and probably get the rug shampooed, too.

    I just got back a few days ago, and came for the first time in 4 or 5 days. I think I came for an hour (OK, well, it FELT like an hour). There was so much giz that I could feel it flowing out of her (and around my cock) even while I was still cumming. One of the craziest sensations ever.
     
  15. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    ish789: nope... i think someone prolly alrdy went in depth with this just saying nope... lol
     
  16. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    axolotl27: With me, it's been about the same amount of ejaculate all my life. But at my present age of 69, I have to wait a day or two in between sessions with the girl who visits me. My urologist sent me to some of his cohorts for a lot of tests. They seem to consider me a curiosity, not just for my size [I've seen lots of them over the years for that], but because my testosterone level is still so high for someone my age,--and my hair is all there and hasn't started to turn yet. I'd better shut up before I jinx myself.
     
  17. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    ORCABOMBER: [quote author=axolotl27 link=board=sex;num=1067660087;start=0#15 date=11/11/03 at 20:47:32]I'd better shut up before I jinx myself.[/quote]
    You're very luck Axol. :)
     
  18. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    HungRebel: [quote author=Max link=board=sex;num=1067660087;start=0#7 date=11/03/03 at 01:39:36]

    I wonder what the condom manufacturers think about this? Do they match a large size condom with more room in the teat? Perhaps Magnum XL users or the customers of the new made-to-fit suppliers can report back on this.
    [/quote]

    I use Magnum XL's and produce quite a bit of cum (10-15 good sized spurts per orgasm), and I've never had a problem keeping it all in a condom. Yes, it's uncomforatble with that much semen, but some of the girls that my girlfriend and I get in bed don't like it on their body, and I sure don't need a little HungRebel running around right now ;)


    //edit: here's a picture of a Magnum XL. You can see the extra room.

    [​IMG]
     
  19. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    fitandhung: [quote author=allesandra link=board=sex;num=1067660087;start=0#0 date=10/31/03 at 20:05:47]do guys with great big cocks cum more?[/quote]

    Not sure about a larger volume of cum, I produce a lot of pre cum, can ooze most of the day. Normally manage to fill my girlfriend to the top and beyond.
     
  20. Imported

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2000
    Messages:
    56,713
    Likes Received:
    55
    shortchanged: ....and the MAJORITY of the cum is left in those huge shafts of yours!  :D

    ......me, i once pulled out of the puspus...... and almost blinded the poor girl! :-/

    [quote author=GuyFromLA link=board=sex;num=1067660087;start=0#6 date=11/02/03 at 17:23:49]
    Actually this is partially true, only 30% of the spermical fluid is produced in the prostate, the other 70% is produced in the spermical vesicle.


    GuyFromLA[/quote]
     
Draft saved Draft deleted