Big cock, Bigger body

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"but I take full advantage of them!" ... what do you think does that mean?

A large penis isn't his only impressive physical asset. He's also been endowed the a good body of which he may take full advantage by doing well in team sports. He may also take full advantage of his body by doing some legitimate modeling to earn extra money or by doing some advertising for a chain of gymnasia. One of his photos does indicate that he uses his penis to full advantage, but perhaps that is with a girlfriend of long standing; we don't know.

There is a definition of the word "assume" of which we should all be aware.

Big_Italy6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"but I take full advantage of them!" ... what do you think does that mean?

What i meant was I take full advantage of my genetics by working hard in the gym and eating an incredibly strict diet.. I wasnt refering to my dick or the amount of girls I've slept with

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What i meant was I take full advantage of my genetics by working hard in the gym and eating an incredibly strict diet.. I wasnt refering to my dick or the amount of girls I've slept with

It's good that you clarified it. Obviously I was right when I pointed out that one poster had made assumptions based on insufficient information. Unfortunately, that is not unusual; many people jump to conclusions much too quickly.

Big_Italy6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's good that you clarified it. Obviously I was right when I pointed out that one poster had made assumptions based on insufficient information. Unfortunately, that is not unusual; many people jump to conclusions much too quickly.

yes I agree..

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you, hard work does pay off.. he's another older pic i just found, what u think?
That shot is so horny. I just love Italian men and you're a perfect example. I love that you love to show off too! You have a nice sense of humour and you're cocky without being nasty. :smile:

[Damn, I wish I was your girlfriend - I'd never cheat on you, except when you asked me to, in a threesome or something.]:wink: