Big cock but shy...

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are there any men out there that are shy about their big cocks and initiating sex with women/men? I had this chemistry before with this older guy where his khaki's would get a huge tent and his face would become red and his eyes had so much passion but it was at work and I was too chicken to make a move. The thoughts of his huge tent in his pants still make me wet to this day.... Mmmmmmmmmmm. I wish I just reached over and felt it one of those many times....

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yep, I get shy. Mostly because guys are supposed to make the 1st move, but after that I'm fine

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I'm very shy, even to just initiate conversation with a woman, but I don't have a big penis, a bit bigger than average I guess, but nothing to write home about. I don't think that shyness has anything to do with penis size though, but more with upbringing and life events.

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the shy guys, would it help if a woman (or man) just reached over and helped themselves? ;)

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well how do we know it's okay to do.... if you are sporting a tent and staring over... is that a sign that it's okay to do it?

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Well how do we know it's okay to do.... if you are sporting a tent and staring over... is that a sign that it's okay to do it?

In that case I'd say yes, I can't think of a bigger green light than that :tongue:. If it isn't as obvious, I guess you could expect the same signs that you would give off if you find someone whom you like, I don't know, a smile, repeated looks at you...uhmm, I really wish I could be of more help, but I have no experience in this stuff at all.

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happened to me once. Finally this woman said "I have a secret to tell you" and leanded in to tell me something, instead she felt my bulge and whispered "sorry I had to find out". Her eyes got wide and said "thats what I thought" and walked away. I sure did blush after that.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just warn me if you are going to cop a feel. If I were already tenting, an unexpected grab would result in an immediate mess in my pants most likely. I doubt I would turn ya down.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any men out there that are shy about their big cocks and initiating sex with women/men? I had this chemistry before with this older guy where his khaki's would get a huge tent and his face would become red and his eyes had so much passion but it was at work and I was too chicken to make a move. The thoughts of his huge tent in his pants still make me wet to this day.... Mmmmmmmmmmm. I wish I just reached over and felt it one of those many times....

that is so hot i can't even believe it...

D

deleted110426

For the shy guys, would it help if a woman (or man) just reached over and helped themselves? ;)

Ya it would help out a lot. I'm super shy around to opposite sex. So being a lil on the aggressive side would do a lot.