Big cock but shy...

D_Smeg Suckface

Account Disabled
Media
Yup, I'm a shy guy. In the presence of an attractive lady, I become flustered and lose my train of thought. Yet, once I feel a vibe between us, I can switch gears and my confidence skyrockets. :approve:

PeteThrntn1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happened to me once. Finally this woman said "I have a secret to tell you" and leanded in to tell me something, instead she felt my bulge and whispered "sorry I had to find out". Her eyes got wide and said "thats what I thought" and walked away. I sure did blush after that.

To paraphrase Otis by way of Aretha, you're more than welcome to give me my propers, when I get home . . .

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Not "shy" really, but I guess "reserved" would be a good descriptor. It usually takes a while for me to get a connection going.

I have to say it heps when the woman is, if not more aggressive, at least a little more obviously interested at the start. All too often I see a lot of women holding back too much at the start. Playing "hard to get" has a place, but too much of that makes you look unavailable. You got to let the fish get on the hook before you can reel it in.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not "shy" really, but I guess "reserved" would be a good descriptor. It usually takes a while for me to get a connection going.

I have to say it heps when the woman is, if not more aggressive, at least a little more obviously interested at the start. All too often I see a lot of women holding back too much at the start. Playing "hard to get" has a place, but too much of that makes you look unavailable. You got to let the fish get on the hook before you can reel it in.
We have the same experiences, but I wonder if we just aren't reading the signs that women are interested. People don't want to admit they like someone if they think that person doesn't like them especially if they don't think they are good or attractive enough. Someone has to make the first move and go out on a limb, and that's usually going to be the guy.