Big Cock Contest?

D_mvndd5453

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone ever enter a big cock contest? Thought I was decent sized so I entered one last weekend and unfortunately I came in dead last out of 5 participants :( Oh well at least I tried haha

Here's what I'm working with by the way

Attachments

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been in several contests. Usually win. The best one was when lpsg's chgobigdickluver was my "fluffier". The boy is really good.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks! They took 5 erect measurements and averaged them to account for curvature. (sum of: top side, underneath, left side, right side, and max girth. then divided by 5) The winner's final number was 7.6"

Basically the same thing here. There were 3 judges. Each judge measured length and around. Then added the length plus the circumference of each contestant together. Then they averaged the measurements of the three judges to to give each contestant a final score. (I think my score was 15 3/4") I thought this was a complicated way to judge the competition. But the MC explained that this system gives the judges (all well know size queens) a chance to play with some big cocks. LOL.

Reactions: Terrorvision

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been in several contests. Usually win. The best one was when lpsg's chgobigdickluver was my "fluffier". The boy is really good.

Thanks for the positive endorsement, bighosenow! It was my pleasure being your personal fluffer before you went on stage and won the whole thing! Of course, I came out a winner too being able to enjoy your big megacock in my mouth. That was the first of many more cockworship sessions with you. :)

Reactions: Terrorvision