Big cock crusing in London

ausdavid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been a regular visitor to this site for years, but only now have decided to post a message about my favourite activity- crusing and big cocks! Thought it may be interesting to get other peoples experiences about finding huge cock when out and about crusing, here in London or anywhere else in the world. You never know some of these guys may already be members here.
The first guy I remember who really got me going on the path to big cock worship was a portugese guy called Roberto if I recall correctly. He used to hang around Russell Square a lot when it was open at night but also at Hyde Park. His cock was at least 9- 10 inches, he always would expose about 5 inches worth then release the rest when you were least expecting it. Ah, happy memories.
Another was a real muscle god who used to go to University College toilets in the evening. He was beautiful, someone to really worship, and boy what a cock. Thick isn't the word for it, about 9 inches around , maybe 8 long. I'll tell you now I am not one of those to exagerate size, honest.
Would be interesting to hear so other experiences, especially in London.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was walking through Green Park one summer evening, so it was still light and I was not really cruising when this large guy - not fat - tall and chunky and not really my type started to follow me, actually made me quite nervous and then he followed me to a tree in daylight and rubbed his cock over my willing hand, and then he whacked it out and oh fuck me it was massive fatter than a cock can and needed to be stroked, trouble is he only lasted a couple of seconds (maybe that was just as well as there were loads of people around - I must have been totally desperate to do that) and then complained that he should have given that load to his wife - bastard - are you on here??? would love to do that again but perhaps you could last a little longer than 5 strokes