Big cock dilema

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tpd, Jun 5, 2007.

1. tpd

tpd Member

My parrtner was out with the girls & they got round to talking about thier thier mens size. she told them i was big, & since then one of them keeps pursuing me & is very hot. She says she wants to feel what it is like to suck a big cock but I know it wont stop there. What should I do any advice

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

If you want me to co-sign cheating on your girlfriend, I'm not going to. She got a little liquored up and started to brag, it happens.

BTW, if you remove the word oral, you're left with the word

3. BIGCOCKsucker

Gold Member

There are a lot of other big dicked men out there for her to suck and fuck with! Hey, don't you have a well-endowed, single friend that you could set her up with? How about referring her to LPSG.ORG?

Yes, no doubt, it will go from sucking to fucking, and if it's good, both you and she will want to do it again, and again. Your girlfriend's friend can't be much of a friend to her, if she wants to fool around with her boyfriend! If you value your current relationship at all, then don't give into temptation! You would definitely be opening a Pandora's Box. You would, more than likely, regret it!

4. upone

upone New Member

On the other hand, how does your gf feel about monogamy? It might be fun to ask.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

If your girlfriend is down with it, of course.

6. D_Harry_S_Taint

D_Harry_S_Taint Account Disabled

this is not a matter of large penis, it's a matter of "human being" ;)

so I would fuck the friend !

7. BIGCOCKsucker

Gold Member

There you go... Ask your partner if she is "cool" with this friend of her's sucking your big cock?:eek: :mad: Hmmm, not bloody likely; unless, of course, she wants to suck one of your friends' cocks?! How would you feel about that? Okay with it?

Best to think with your brain and not your dick! Dicks are fun, but really dumb!

8. tpd

tpd Member

I dont think my partner is interested in others, but could be wrong. her friend is purely curious she has only had 5.5 I am 9 & fairly thick so its a big difference

9. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    i say go for it

10. BIGCOCKsucker

Gold Member

And if you indulge her "curiosity" and this girl does suck your big 9 incher(Hmmm, impressive! You should post some photos of your pride and joy!), do you really think that it will be just a one time thing? And do you think that she will keep her mouth shut about it(even when drunk?) and not tell a girlfriend of her's? It could very easily end up getting back to your girlfriend/partner!

Bottom line, how much would that hurt/anger your partner? How much do you care about her and the relationship?

Frankly, it would make much more sense for your partner's friend to find some other guy with a big cock to have fun with and satisfy her "curiosity".

As far as it being a matter of "human being" and not a matter of large penis...au contraire, Pierre. Obviously, she wouldn't be pursuing you, if you weren't well-endowed!

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

That could be cool if you're down with it. Just clean hot bodies, dicks and vaginas. Nothing new under the sun.

12. tpd

tpd Member

you are probably right they were drunk & my girlfriend showed a Photo of my cock which she had on her phone, she really cant get enough of it & has a photo, she had also only been with small guys before & loves it, so who knows what was said

Draft saved Draft deleted