Big cock erection?

freshmeat1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi there! I signed this forum a few weeks ago and keep on reading through the topics...

But my qestion is do you guys with the huge cocks get a really hard erection?

I have read that men with a big penis, I think it starts from around 9' and higher, could not get a full and hard erection like those men with maybe "only" 5' are able to. Is there any truth behind or is it just a myth?

(I hope my English is not too bad...)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As being one of the above-average endowed brethren, I can only speak for myself and say that my rigidity depends upon certain situations. If I don't jerk off for days or not having sex with a willing man, then I think pending upon the stimulus, it will get stone bone (7 1/4" X 5 1/2") rock hard. Morning wood is always 12 o'clock straight up bone. If I fuck a really nice ass or a really hot guy fucks me (I don't come at all while fucking or getting fuckt), my penis will get rock hard at the aforementioned dimensions for a long while and I will get very juiced (copious amount of precome). Stiffies are also dependent upon my mood or emotional state. Sex availability, stimulus, and sex drive are factors in my getting major wood. Invisibleman
<

B_horribleperson56

Just Browsing
Media
if im really turned on then i will get a stiff hardon, other then that i get a flexible hardon

there are only 3 women that get me harder then steel everytime, and they are also the same 3 women that can give me an erection from just thinking about them

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freshmeat1984 &#064; Nov 6 2005, 04&#58;46 PM) [post=358659]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi there&#33; I signed this forum a few weeks ago and keep on reading through the topics...

But my qestion is do you guys with the huge cocks get a really hard erection?

I have read that men with a big penis, I think it starts from around 9&#39; and higher, could not get a full and hard erection like those men with maybe "only" 5&#39; are able to. Is there any truth behind or is it just a myth?

(I hope my English is not too bad...)
[/b][/quote]

my old roommate was 10 inches. he used to sneek in my room at night to fuck when neither of us were dating people. It certainly *felt* fully hard...

freshmeat1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>jonb Posted Today, 03:26 AM
Nine FEET?
[/b][/quote]

Sorry for that... as for me being German I&#39;m not used to the inch/foot measurements and wasn&#39;t checking if the abreviation was right. But I keep on improving...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>horribleperson56 Posted Today, 08:02 AM
your english is fine by the way
[/b][/quote]

Thank you for that. It&#39;s my first time posting in an English forum and that&#39;s why I&#39;m a bit unsure about my English being good enough. But it&#39;s interesting to see the difference between your native spoken/written English and the English I learnt at school.

Also thank you so far for all the different answers you gave me...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While not overly long at 6.5" my girth is 6.25". I get very stiff erections and it hurts like hell if it gets bent. Since my wife is very tight some sex positions don&#39;t work well for me. My penis pretty much points straight up with a slight curve back towards my belly.

mono

Legendary Member
Media
it really depends on the person I am with, and how before I havent had sex. If I have sex every day, it is difficult to get rock hard erection, but evry other day is no problem....
<

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
With my 11"x6" penis, rock hard erections are certainly possible (a few times when I have been really, really rock hard I have clocked my length as actually extending past the 11" mark), but there is room for variation. I have many erections that are plenty stiff enough for intercourse but still retain some degree of flexibility and squishiness. During extended intercourse sessions with my gf or masturbation sessions alone I can fluctuate between being rock hard and slightly less hard--I actually enjoy this variation because the sensations differ between the different levels of erection and it feels quite good.

I have often wondered about the difference in erection functionality based on size. As a straight male, the only other erections I have observed live have been mostly limited to guys who pop boners in the gym locker room. I have noticed several small-to-average sized guys who just seem to pop to attention in a split second compared to the time it takes enough blood to flow into my penis to bring me to full erection and they can just stand around for a long time with their stiffies poking out. (Pure coincidence that they pop boners when they see me in the shower? Maybe.
<
) My penis takes more time to get fully hard and physical stimulation to keep it that way for long. Also, it still hangs downward and curves down even when fully erect instead of poking out like a flagpole.

Good circulatory health is a key to good erections for any man. For a while, I had an undiagnosed cholesterol problem, and my erections were still fine but tended not to get as stiff as I thought I remembered. When I got it under control, they were back in all their glory.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freshmeat1984 &#064; Nov 7 2005, 12&#58;36 AM) [post=358831]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>jonb Posted Today, 03:26 AM
Nine FEET?
[/b][/quote]

Sorry for that... as for me being German I&#39;m not used to the inch/foot measurements and wasn&#39;t checking if the abreviation was right. But I keep on improving...
[/b][/quote]
Usually, prime means feet and double prime means inches. They can also mean minutes and seconds, or arcminutes and arcseconds. HTH

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freshmeat1984 &#064; Nov 6 2005, 03&#58;46 PM) [post=358659]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I hope my English is not too bad...
[/b][/quote]

Du schreibst in englisches besseres, als ich auf Deutsch schreibe. (Ich spreche kein Deutsch.)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 7 2005, 06&#58;14 PM) [post=359022]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(freshmeat1984 &#064; Nov 6 2005, 03&#58;46 PM) [post=358659]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I hope my English is not too bad...
[/b][/quote]

Du schreibst in englisches besseres, als ich auf Deutsch schreibe. (Ich spreche kein Deutsch.)
[/b][/quote]
How many languages do you speak, Jacinto?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Nov 7 2005, 09&#58;27 PM) [post=359027]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
How many languages do you speak, Jacinto?
[/b][/quote]

Seven. German is not one of them.