Big cock fetish?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Hey maxcok, I've been on the piss for the last few hours.
Dunno mate, Will some guy find me wanking erotic?
this is the inernet! some guy will. Hopefully some girls will too(Fantasy?)
The very definition of me findinding some guy attractive in the sense that I would be sexualy aroused is a moot point. Whether it is denial, avoidance etc, I dont know.'
I know what tuns me on. Pussy. Of course as discussed here, do I get aroused comparing my cock with the stuff that is on offer on the net. Well as I mentioned, I am sorta trashed right now. All boils down to that label
So will I look in Gallery[women] or just look? Who knows?
I hope I didn't drive you to drink, lol.

OK Maxcock,. I confess. I find the very idea of anyone watching me masturbate extremely arousing.(male or female) I would like to think that women find this very sexy, but I am old enough now, and have lived with women my whole life, so I know you have to get your lady at the right time and the right place, ços this is the way it is. I do not find men attractive . I have been jealous of the guy in the advert, he has a better 6-pack than me, the guy on the web-site has a bigger cock than me, he has a BMW and I have not etc Why am I on a big cock site? The circular argument. Has he got a bigger cock than me or not? Insecurity! Reasurance.
I understand what you're saying. I wrote recently in another thread where my curiousity about men's bodies started as a comparison thing in my mind, long before I realized there was a lot more to it than that. Now I definitely appreciate men as sexual objects, and I like being appreciated too, but I still retain that separate comparison aspect. Not so much with my cock, which I'm perfectly happy with and couldn't do much about if I wasn't, but with my body. Even though I'm fit, there's so much physical perfection in the media and advertising in particular, and being a bit of a perfectionist, it's hard not compare. I've looked at your gallery, and I probably don't need to tell you you're a very sexy man, body, cock, et al. But no matter, we're still both going to measure ourselves against higher standards, aren't we?

It's very cool that you're open about your exhibitionism in front of other men and how arousing that is. Is this something you do only at a distance, i.e. on cam, or would you do it up close and personal? Is it a turn on or turn off seeing another guy wank along with you, or is it strictly one way exhibitionism? I know you said you aren't attracted to men, but if one were as hot as you or met those higher standards of physical perfection you described, better six-pack, bigger cock, would it conceiveably be a turn on to see him hard or jacking off, or would it just inspire jealousy? I also wonder if it's a sexual charge for you knowing that other men are looking at your gallery, being impressed, getting aroused, wanking etc.? No doubt they do, and no doubt they are.

I appreciate your responses, and I don't intend to put you on the spot here mate, I'm just intensely curious about how people's minds work. I'm really impressed with your openness and candor, and like I said, I think a lot of fellas here could learn something from you if you feel like sharing your thoughts.

Last edited: