Big Cock Gillette Can Challenge

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
Much is made on this site of how to correctly compare cock size, many people actively seek to find accurate methods which allow for a common comparison for all whilst other "hung" users actively avoid methods of direct comparison yet proclaim to be 9 inches without so much as a shatterproof ruler in site.

Some notable individuals on this site have undertaken a lot of work in trying to separate myth from fiction and I would like to take the best parts of these efforts and present the "Gillette Can Challenge".

I've taken an ordinary 200ml Gillette Shaving Foam Can (see attached measured picture) which typically is just over 8 inches. I have then compared the can against by cock (bone-pressed).

The Gillette Can is chunky piece of equipment and gives a good yardstick to judge against.

It may be just be a bit of fun but who's willing to step up?

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
There's another thread on here somewhere lecock80 with the same theme (gilette can). Lots of people put pics up and there's a few pages to it. Great pic by the way, awesome uncut cock !

Well it's always good 2 refresh these things and sort out the boys from the hung so to speak.

So any more takers then?

Comments on your favourite pictures are also welcome!

Just took these two:

Gilette_3.jpg

Gillete_2.jpg