Big Cock Guys are like Superman...

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a Big Cock is kind of like having a secret identity...kinda like Superman. Normally he's Clark Kent but when the time comes, he finds a telephone booth and...Boom! There's Superman.
Big Cock guys go through their normal day to day like everyone else, but when the time comes (either at the urinal, gym locker-room, or in the bedroom) ...They unzip their pants and...Boom! this Super-sized Schlong plops out.
Just saying, it's kinda similar:wink: Anyone else agree?disagree?

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great power means great responsibility....
I suppose to can be compared to anything unusual, be it talent or skill...
But admitedly it is a lot more fun to compare it to some super power and feel like being strong.....

sarah_m

Just Browsing
Media
Well I think its the other way around ... women are SuperWomen because we have the power to make it grow sometimes without even touching it :)

D

deleted405852

Big dicks are like mutant powers, some people are born with it and decide to use it good or do you wrong and screw you up for everyone else. My cock has calming abilities, I use it to platonic girls that get on my nerves, but the good girls can get it too. Funny post lol.

spiritsong72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually finding a big cock is a lot like finding Big Foot. You know it exists. You've seen the photographic evidence. But how many times has the average person been close enough to one to pet it? Or give it a big hug and a kiss and say, "They said you weren't real. But I believed in you, Big Cock (Foot). I believed!!!"

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would like to make a statement.

If LPSG decides to make a Justice League, I'm taking the Green Lantern costume!

If we go Japanese, I'm taking the Andromeda cloth (nebula chainnnn!)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a funny thread! So, who's the super-hero who doesn't appreciate his powers and is embarrassed by them. Because that's my husband.