Big Cock Guys are like Superman...

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe. I have an online friend who calls me Superman, or the man of steel, ever since I showed her the goods. (Met her on a dating site but she lives far away.)

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Having a Big Cock is kind of like having a secret identity...kinda like Superman. Normally he's Clark Kent but when the time comes, he finds a telephone booth and...Boom! There's Superman.
Big Cock guys go through their normal day to day like everyone else, but when the time comes (either at the urinal, gym locker-room, or in the bedroom) ...They unzip their pants and...Boom! this Super-sized Schlong plops out.
Just saying, it's kinda similar:wink: Anyone else agree?disagree?

Actually your analogy is flawed. If you recall Bill's rather astute analysis on the Superman character in Kill Bill Part 2, he observed that Clark Kent was the fabrication; that suit, tie, and those glasses the disguise.

So "normally" Superman is who he is, son of Jor-El. It's the clothing that masks the reality.

B_coffeegirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually your analogy is flawed. If you recall Bill's rather astute analysis on the Superman character in Kill Bill Part 2, he observed that Clark Kent was the fabrication; that suit, tie, and those glasses the disguise.

So "normally" Superman is who he is, son of Jor-El. It's the clothing that masks the reality.

Ahh but to take it a level deeper, Clark Kent is the guiding force behind everything that Superman does. If Superman 3 taught us anything (other than the dangers of making synthetic kryptonite with tobacco tar) it was that Superman, without Clark, is kind of a jerk. So for my money I would say that a hung guy who is attentive and uses his "super power" with an eye towards others (i.e. my vagina's) needs is a Clark Kent, where as a clueless hung guy is a jerk Superman.

:p

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a Big Cock is kind of like having a secret identity...kinda like Superman. Normally he's Clark Kent but when the time comes, he finds a telephone booth and...Boom! There's Superman.
Big Cock guys go through their normal day to day like everyone else, but when the time comes (either at the urinal, gym locker-room, or in the bedroom) ...They unzip their pants and...Boom! this Super-sized Schlong plops out.
Just saying, it's kinda similar:wink: Anyone else agree?disagree?

LMAO !!! Superman is my favorite super hero, but it has nothing to do with big cock. I like your analogy though. Who could have ever thought of a short Asian guy with an eight inch dick? I met one in real life.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I think its the other way around ... women are SuperWomen because we have the power to make it grow sometimes without even touching it :)

I love that 'power' that women have over me. :wink:
The hands-on (or mouth) approach is greatly appreciated as well.:smile:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ah yes, and now you have inadvertantly made his point. :biggrin2:

LOL. Did I? Maybe. But Max, the distinction I was trying to make between the op and my position was that he said "normally he's Clark Kent...." What I'm suggesting is that "normally" he's not.

For example "normally" (and we're certainly no Superman...far from it) we're just guys hanging around home in flip flops, undies or in various states of undress and that's how we're most comfortable, or at least, that's "normalcy" for me.

I (and others) put on glasses, a tie, shirt and trousers to go out into the workforce and in so doing I'm assuming the garb necessarily acceptable to blend into the whole. Likewise so does Superman.

In fact as Clark, the disguise takes on an exaggeration of "normalcy" so that not only has he donned the clothing needed to facilitate his blending in but he exaggerates buffoonry, timidity, and other attributes that are the extreme opposite of his truer self in order to more effectively disassociate himself from suspicion of anything even remotely "super".

Ahh but to take it a level deeper, Clark Kent is the guiding force behind everything that Superman does. If Superman 3 taught us anything (other than the dangers of making synthetic kryptonite with tobacco tar) it was that Superman, without Clark, is kind of a jerk. So for my money I would say that a hung guy who is attentive and uses his "super power" with an eye towards others (i.e. my vagina's) needs is a Clark Kent, where as a clueless hung guy is a jerk Superman.

:p

Yes. Great points Coffeegirl. That examination of how much of Clark is Superman (and vice versa) has been the subject of many episodes though in Superman 3 if I recall, Superman was separated from himself, the bad half being portrayed in his super garb and his better half portrayed as Clark.

This duplicity of roles gets even greater play in the t.v. series Smallville in which Clark (not yet even called Superman, but "The Blur") clings tenaciously to his identity as Clark, stubbornly resisting his greater calling.

In truth it could be said that Clark, though a disguise, is merely an extension of Superman because (excepting for the splitting of his personalities in Superman 3 and in similar occurrences in the comic series) that compassion and humility that Clark portrays must necessarily be an attribute of Superman too in order for him to do the heroic deeds he does.

In fact I'd take the analogy further to suggest that Superman needs Clark because being Clark is a whole lot easier. As Clark he can become one of the masses, can go about his business relatively unknown and unnoticed. Aside from the expectations placed upon him by those closest to him and by his chosen profession he'd not be held to anything greater, would not suffer any greater scrutiny.

But as Superman, well... in the first place the perception of how "super" one may be is always from the point of view of the beholder, is it not? Gifted though he may be he still has his "kryptonite", has to still live up to the hype and deal with the latest baddie ready to take him down.

And after all is said and done he still cannot be all things to everyone or satisfy everyone's expectations of him. He cannot stop every bullet, catch every falling plane, rescue every kitten, or save every life.

Being "Superman" can be hell...Clark, easy. Methinks he takes great comfort from being "Clark".

Last edited: