Big Cock Hangover

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigonepleaser, Jul 31, 2010.

1. bigonepleaser

bigonepleaser New Member

Big Cock Hangover: The tired/sore feeling that can occur after sexual intercourse with large penis'd guy. Additional sexual intercourse is usually impossible till symptoms subside. Symptoms have been known to last up to a couple of days.

Are "Big Cock Hangovers" a natural occurrence, or accidental? Wouldn't this pose an issue in a relationship setting-esp if the guy has a high sex drive?

2. lemmehitit

lemmehitit New Member

i used to fuck with this little nigga who only let me hit like... maybe... once or twice a week. i used to beat his hole up.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

That was really unnecessary.

4. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

What if he is a black male? That would then be considered an accepted term.

I agree that it seems brash considering the context of the sentence though. Seemed distasteful, in my opinion.

On Topic: i have had partners tell me they were to sore when I wanted more sex the following day after a longer session. I think they can be both, on purpose and accidental. One woman/man may not understand or know their body enough to understand when they will be sore, but it may result. On the other hand a woman/man aware of their body may know when they will be sore after a certain type of love making/sexual/fucking experience but still may want the experience at that moment thinking that being sore is worth it.

I have had partners request that i use my cock pump and cock ring b/c they wanted to be stretched and as a result they are sore the next day, but wanting to be stretched at that moment was worth being sore the next day.

Yes I have had it become an issue before when I have wanted vaginal sex and my partner was sore. The issue never climaxed, pun intended, to anything meaningful and usually resulted in me getting oral sex from a sexually concerned partner.

That has just been my experience.

5. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Would you be happier if he's said he used to fuck the shit out of this little faggot? They're both unacceptable whoever's saying it.

As to answer the question, I suppose it depends on if the bottom in question is a sloppy-holed bucket-cunt slut, or someone with some remaining tension in their sphincter.

See? We can all be offensive.

6. lemmehitit

lemmehitit New Member

my bad. i didnt mean to offend anyone.

7. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Please, this is a family park. Let's refrain from insults, or assumptions that they were intended. in addition, sensitivity to others feeling should be present, but not forced upon others.

From now on, the only acceptable slang for a submissive black lover will be:
    shawty, nuqqa, nig or "biggest dicks 5 to 1" (http://www.lpsg.org/74023-arab-penis-size-big-or-9.html#post2912208) ( <-facetious. recognize it)

Please, everyone try to get along without being judgmental or narrow-minded.

It's all about da luuuvvv at LPSG!

8. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    *puts banhammer gloves on*

9. D_Festus_Fannipat

D_Festus_Fannipat Account Disabled

Back to the original topic. . .

For me, a "hangover" is a natural occurrence. My body is too tight and simply not built to easily accommodate a huge dick, so I have some recovery time when I've been with a big guy. Plenty of lube seems to help though, as beyond the depth of the thrust, the build-up of friction can take as long to recover from.

I think my partner's having to take a day off is part of the relationship. If we both want good sex and a good relationship (long term or just animal sex), we need to listen to each other.

10. SeeDickRun

SeeDickRun New Member

I had sex one time with a guy who was probably 9 X 6. He was thoughtful. Slow, gentle, lots of lovin' and it slid in beautifully. He pounded me once he'd gotten me comfortable. Never had a hangover from that meeting, or any other involving him.
    Have, on occasion, had a hangover from guys who were smaller, and not as talented. Just depends on the approach for me.

11. bigbiboy

bigbiboy New Member

I have to say that I like the sexual hangover feeling. It let's me know I had a good night fucking and the only cure is more of the same. After years of fucking I rarly get it now but when I do I'm happy to have it. It's part and parcel of a good health sex life and a good sign that my lover is a doing it to me enough and big enough for my liking.
    And as for the cure, getting up and having sex first thing whilst still sore from the night before is the best sex ever.

12. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Heheheh, had my share of wobbly-knee'd, and satiated playmates that would call me over for fun, cuddles and movies during this "hangover" period. So if you are asking "Does This Happen?" Yes. Yes it does. Happens to me too on occasion when having fun with a vixen that's hotter than a forest fire and wants seconds, thirds, etc. That' when a soft ear nuzzling with a whispered, "Baby, you played me to DEATH." can turn into a mutual cue to seek other pleasures together. ;D

13. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Is it possible to have an Average Cock Hangover? Because if so, I'm pretty sure I've had those too.

14. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

before i became a sloppy_holed bucket_cunt slut(which is improper grammar) i was raised to cherish and respect other races.
    but getting back to the topic i was fucked by this black guy with a cock like a telephone pole 10x7.5 i measured my hole stayed open for almost 5 days. i had to get arnica gel to get the swelling down, i'll never regret it

15. BBWBCL

BBWBCL Member

Albums:

I've had similar experiences. It usually depends on the skill and patience of the partner.

16. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:

17. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    perhaps you have a weak heart

18. D_Rosalind Mussell

Nah, the sex was just that amazing. :wink:

19. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Indeed - when it is That Good(tm) - it can leave you a gelatinous, hypersensitive bundle of nerves and glowy-warmth. :D This goes for guys and gals. ;D

Uuuuuuuunless, mummy and daddy come home unexpectedly and one has to exit via window - getting dressed while scooting boots across the back yard for cover. Another time, another story. ;>

20. D_Rosalind Mussell

I take it you've been in this situation before? lol

Draft saved Draft deleted