big cock, little cock show

lvbgck262

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm an attractive 27 year old male model. i started modeling when i was 18. i'm very good looking with an atheletic body. i get many beautiful women but usually just once. my only drawback is that i have a tiny cock, only 1 inch soft and 3 1/2 inches fully erect. women want to sleep with me for my good looks but you should see the look of disappointment when i take off my pants and they see my baby sized cock.
about a year ago i was approached to do some nude modeling. i said i would only if my tiny penis was not exposed. i made good money just showing my body & ass.
a few weeks ago i was approached for a "special" job. i went to a studio and there were about 12 guys there. we were told to go into private dressing rooms and get naked and put on a bathrobe. we came out and stood in a large room waiting for instructions. a beautiful woman came in and said she was the director. she said we had a few minutes to kill. she came over and started talking to me. i was the best looking guy in the room. after a few minutes of small talk another woman came in and said they were ready for us.
the director then asked the big cocked guys to go to one side of the room and the small dicked guys the other. when the director saw me walking to the tiny cocked side she said she was sorry i wasn't going to the other side with the big studs. i said "you think you're sorry".
we were coupled up, one big dicked guy with a little cock. the director came over to me and said she had teamed me with the biggest dicked guy in the group.
the big stud and i were then lead onto a stage. there were about 50 women in the crowd and they were rowdy and yelling that they wanted to see some "big fucking dicks". the mc, a red hot woman asked the crowd if they wanted to see the big dicked stud or the tiny penis first. to no ones surprise they ALL yelled that they wanted to see a hung stud NOW.
the mc then directed me to go over and untie the big studs robe and expose his gigantic cock to the hot horny women. i was shocked but went along with it because it was such a high paying gig.
i walked over and untied the robe and pulled it open. there was a loud gasp from the audience as his monster cock sprung into view. i gasped as well looking at the biggest cock i have ever seen hanging halfway down the big studs knee. it had to be 9 inches and so thick that i'm sure i couldn't get my hand around it. the women went WILD. yelling compliments to the big stud. he stood with hands on his hips as the huge cock continue to grow and swell to the cat calls of the admiring and appreciative women. one yelled "how big is it?" but the mc said they would find out later.
she then told me to close his robe and show this wild crowd my tiny cock. i was tinier than usual. i don't know if i was embarassed or that the monster cock the stud was packing had just make me shrink more. when i opened my robe there was laughing and howls as my tiny cock continued to shrink much as the studs had grown & thickened. one woman yelled that her clit was bigger than my dick and i continued to shrink.
the mc then came and handed me a tape measurer and told me to show the women just how huge his monster dick was.
i went over, opened his robe and again was shocked at his tremendous size. he had grown longer and thicker. i placed the tape against his base and rolled the tape down the lenght of his huge dick.
he measured 11 1/2 inches. i announced to the crowd his immense measurements and there was more howling. a few women then yelled for his girth and i placed the tape aroung that thick dick. he was 7 1/2 inches thick and starting to throb.
one woman yelled that she wanted to watch me jack off his giant. i didn't know what to do. i was strangely attracted to that beautiful dick...
more to come

Great so far! As a small cocked guy, it's a great story to get into, and so far, very good