Big cock men and the guys who suck your cock

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With me .. I’ve not met any guy I can’t handle in my mouth or my ass ..

When it comes to blowjobs it takes time and patience to work a huge dick down throat .. I love to lick and. Rub saliva thick up and down all along shaft then suck his dick and as suck his dick where it’s wet from the saliva it helps let the dick go on down throat and with time can take all of it

what helps as well is I don’t have a gag reflex

uncloseted

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greenville City (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have has plenty tell me they can deepthroat then barely take 1/2 of my 7" cock and gags then. I have no problem with that but when they stop trying and give up. I get dressed and go. I think all they wanted to do was try but they didn't keep trying I would have been good with multiple attempts. Tells me you want it.
I will keep looking for that 1 hungry cocksucker that will service my cock weekly or more.
7” is quite manageable. I’d take good care of it for u !

Reactions: Iwanthead

Enthralled

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I go for thick, but yeah, be upfront and don't assume you're going to be able to handle ball to the chin.
Yes, my jaw will crack a bit, I might only be able to go for the head in my mouth and work the rest with my hands. These guys are used to it. Just be realistic with your ambitions when chatting the guy up before meeting.

Reactions: Iwanthead

nj6443

Cherished Member
Media
@erpap

Not reading this whole thread but - for what it's worth, mouth genetics plays a role and pretending it's not a factor is being an asshole. Another hung dude I met up with once mentioned it in passing. You can train your throat to take length, but all the experience in the world can't make up for a genetically smaller mouth. I like to think I give good head in general, but if a guy has a cock that's six inches around or more it's physically impossible to put in my mouth beyond its head

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So you’re hung! Nicely hung! Do you get disappointed when someone you meet can’t suck your cock because it’s to thick and long?

Met this guy once really super hung. Had hard time sucking his long thick cock. He got a little nasty about it and was bitching how I said I wanted to suck his cock. He wanted me to swallow most of his cock and started pushing it deep in my mouth and was pissed my teeth were touching his cock. It end with me sucking some past his head and him cumming. He left annoyed.
So sorry he was dick least you try to you done want be around some rude like that .

Reactions: erpap