Big cock men and the guys who suck your cock

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have has plenty tell me they can deepthroat then barely take 1/2 of my 7" cock and gags then. I have no problem with that but when they stop trying and give up. I get dressed and go. I think all they wanted to do was try but they didn't keep trying I would have been good with multiple attempts. Tells me you want it.
I will keep looking for that 1 hungry cocksucker that will service my cock weekly or more.

D

deleted17223131

I have has plenty tell me they can deepthroat then barely take 1/2 of my 7" cock and gags then. I have no problem with that but when they stop trying and give up. I get dressed and go. I think all they wanted to do was try but they didn't keep trying I would have been good with multiple attempts. Tells me you want it.
I will keep looking for that 1 hungry cocksucker that will service my cock weekly or more.
Same thing here

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sad to read. I am sorry for the bad experiences you all have had. can't imagine how frustrating it is to have a cocksucker lined up, you're excited to get serviced, and then he can't do the job for you. Thankfully I have not had that happen--well, maybe once or twice when I first started out as a cocksucker. And I would love to service some cocks weekly. Most of my feeders are once or maybe twice a month.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nope! I finish what I start. Not matter how big.

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine is quite thick and somebody once sucked me who kept scraping it painfully with his back teeth. I mentioned it to him but, the second time, things were just the same. When he asked a third time if he could do it again, I politely declined (but tactfully didn't say why!).

D

deleted17223131

Mine is quite thick and somebody once sucked me who kept scraping it painfully with his back teeth. I mentioned it to him but, the second time, things were just the same. When he asked a third time if he could do it again, I politely declined (but tactfully didn't say why!).
Ouch.. the teeth

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m so sorry.

gabriel-thomas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If a guy wants to try to suck me off, I'm very open to letting him. I don't get upset if he can't take it--very few have all the way, and even just running his tongue along it feels nice. If he does something that hurts (most common is teeth or slamming it against the back of his throat as "deep throating"), I'll try to help give him some guidance, and most guys I've been with love a little direction and communication. Plus, you cant get better if you dont know. If it continues, I'll try to shift what we're doing and spin him around and work my magic on his hole ;)

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a guy wants to try to suck me off, I'm very open to letting him. I don't get upset if he can't take it--very few have all the way, and even just running his tongue along it feels nice. If he does something that hurts (most common is teeth or slamming it against the back of his throat as "deep throating"), I'll try to help give him some guidance, and most guys I've been with love a little direction and communication. Plus, you cant get better if you dont know. If it continues, I'll try to shift what we're doing and spin him around and work my magic on his hole ;)
You sound like a very giving and easy going too and feeder. It’s a privilege for a cocksucker like me to service you.

• Love
Reactions: gabriel-thomas

gabriel-thomas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thank you but it’s the other way around. We are grateful to hung masculine men like you who are nice enough to share your penis with us and use our skills.
there's space for each of us to be mutually grateful--I'm the kind of bear that will skullfuck you rough, and then cuddle you afterward ;)

Reactions: Kalbca

Hung_in_DC

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Am I the only one who thinks it’s hot when a guy struggles? Of course, it’s fun when someone can deep throat, but it’s also fun to hear “It’s too much” or “Sorry, you’re just so big.” Sometimes the best is if a guy is really determined and wants to practice. I’ve got all the time in the world if a guy starts out struggling but takes his time and uses me to learn how to deep throat. It’s fun!

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I the only one who thinks it’s hot when a guy struggles? Of course, it’s fun when someone can deep throat, but it’s also fun to hear “It’s too much” or “Sorry, you’re just so big.” Sometimes the best is if a guy is really determined and wants to practice. I’ve got all the time in the world if a guy starts out struggling but takes his time and uses me to learn how to deep throat. It’s fun!
Ooooh I’d love to be your cocksucker!!!

Reactions: Hung_in_DC
D

deleted17223131

Few of you out there of course

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love it when I have cum down his throat and my cocksucker has tears in his eyes, and he is hoarse from all of the deepthroating, as he kisses the tip of my cock and says thanks I can't wait until the next time. Or as he begins to suckle my cock do you have time for round 2? Oh yea.