Big cock needed for very busty GF. Perth, Australia

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by LBJC, Oct 16, 2011.

1. LBJC

LBJC New Member

Albums:
    Hi all,

First time poster, long time lurker here.

I'm looking for a long, thick cock for my GF for a straight MMF threesome here in Perth.

She is exceptionally attractive size 8 Korean girl with DD breasts. Her body is honestly incredible.

She is quite picky with what she is looking for, but in general we are after a tall (6ft+) late 20's guy with a fit body. Size isnt too important, but I am 7.5x6, so I am hoping you are the same if not bigger. We are also hoping for someone who can shoot large loads, as its our fantasy to cover her very large breasts as I have a hard time doing so myself!

Please PM me with photos and an intro if interested.

Cheers

2. LBJC

LBJC New Member

Albums:
    Bump!

Once you see her DD tits on that little size 8 frame you will want to dump your load all over them!!

3. longozzy

longozzy Active Member

I haven't seen her, but just the description is doing it for me. You sure she won't share a pic of those DD's with us?:confused:

4. fxc1100

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It would probably help to post some kind of pictures bluring her first if your concerned about her face hitting the internet. I say this because a lot of guys are kind of weary of PM'ing and sending pictures because there are people on the internet who advertise like this just to get pictures of other guys junk and stuff. I'm not saying you are one of them but just saying it does happen.

I'm heading to Australia next year though. Maybe if you and your girl are still together I can visit? ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted