Big cock needed for very busty GF. Perth, Australia

Hi all,

First time poster, long time lurker here.

I'm looking for a long, thick cock for my GF for a straight MMF threesome here in Perth.

She is exceptionally attractive size 8 Korean girl with DD breasts. Her body is honestly incredible.

She is quite picky with what she is looking for, but in general we are after a tall (6ft+) late 20's guy with a fit body. Size isnt too important, but I am 7.5x6, so I am hoping you are the same if not bigger. We are also hoping for someone who can shoot large loads, as its our fantasy to cover her very large breasts as I have a hard time doing so myself!

Please PM me with photos and an intro if interested.

Cheers

Bump!

Once you see her DD tits on that little size 8 frame you will want to dump your load all over them!!

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would probably help to post some kind of pictures bluring her first if your concerned about her face hitting the internet. I say this because a lot of guys are kind of weary of PM'ing and sending pictures because there are people on the internet who advertise like this just to get pictures of other guys junk and stuff. I'm not saying you are one of them but just saying it does happen.

I'm heading to Australia next year though. Maybe if you and your girl are still together I can visit? ;)