stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
he is big, and the thread is not "huge monsters new finds", just a heads up
You admit the guy isn’t that big but he’s beautiful. It looks like a video ripped off a VHS from the late 1980s. Please stop spamming the thread. Thanks.

str8fan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You admit the guy isn’t that big but he’s beautiful. It looks like a video ripped off a VHS from the late 1980s. Please stop spamming the thread. Thanks.

no sorry, read what i've written : i admit he is not an xxl monster, but i think that he is big, AND he is beautiful … so i'm not spamming, and if you don't like it, you just don't look it. Thanks

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no sorry, read what i've written : i admit he is not an xxl monster, but i think that he is big, AND he is beautiful … so i'm not spamming, and if you don't like it, you just don't look it. Thanks
The guy you posted here in the “Big Cock New Finds” that you called “not huge” is actually very small. Not even average in length or girth. You may think he is handsome and that’s fine. There are lots of threads and you can even make your own. But that post put in this thread is by definition, spam. We would appreciate if you found a more suitable thread to post it in. Thanks!

str8fan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy you posted here in the “Big Cock New Finds” that you called “not huge” is actually very small. Not even average in length or girth. You may think he is handsome and that’s fine. There are lots of threads and you can even make your own. But that post put in this thread is by definition, spam. We would appreciate if you found a more suitable thread to post it in. Thanks!

ok, got it
you must be that kind of guy who thinks that saying that everybody has a small dick feels like he has a big one … LOL