Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OmahaBeef said:
Only second to you my friend!:wink:

....OB

The fact that you (And some others) can take compliments from men make you even sexier. Glad you're here, bro!

Max said:
If by 'big cock psychology' we mean the reactions they often inspire, I am in agreement. But if we are talking about the psychology of the owners of same I am not.

One of the toughest things I've ever had to deal with were the suggestions from friends, or just from people who saw me in locker rooms etc that I should be spreading my talents around half the local female population on a daily basis, that I should advertise my assets, walk the walk etc, and that I should adopt some sort of big cock and big balled attitude (in other words change my personality and my life style to suit my genitals). There was the implied criticism that I was wasting my talents by not living like that.

... First and more important it would be pathetic to allow this part of my body to dictate the sort of man I am. ...

I couldn't agree with you more, Max! I wish more people would understand that there is MUCH more to having a happy sense of self and life than having a very large cock. Especially when those of us who do own them know who difficult having one can be.