big cock reaction movies

hmm its a big turn on for me, I think lots of hung over here like it too

I have a big archive of big cock movies , specially with hot girl reactions.
scared faces, worshiping , etc. :eek:
like monstersofcock , herfirstbigcock, mydaughterfuckingblackzilla ....
hmm that would maybe explain why my nick is shocked hehe, I like awed,shocked faces

so if anybody interests to exchange movies/ link etc about that , feel free to contact me.

hmm I have movies in my harddisk , very large clips but I may upload some of short clips.
but better to trade ofcourse ;)

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I like those type of movies :D

But hard to find good ones...with Her First Big Cock etc they're staged and usually not that good, maybe 1/10 will be good. Same with the others...

Big Tits Round Asses/Big Tit Patrol is sometimes better, and has big cocks in too hehe. Don't really watch them anymore though, just the free pages.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably one of the better, if not best, reaction videos is the old dirty deputante series by Ed powers. He featured a dude that must have been 10+ and in each video featured an "unveiling" portion. Some of the best and most real reactions in the industry, IMHO... Look for the early ones...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have one of those little vids, it is so small (200 x 150 or something) but is pretty cool. It's with some asian chick, and she is real freaked out. I guess I can throw it on rapidshare...