Big cock removal

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was Dirty Harry film in which a woman avenged the rapists of her sister. It was the one in which Clint Eastwood made the tagline "make my day" famous. It also used music from Guns & Roses. the woman went on shooting spree, seducing the guys so far and then shooting them in the crotch.

In any case, don't wory about me. There's nothing that I like to do more than cuddle and cradle a nice warm member connected to someone I care for.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Do any of you fantasize about having your big cocks taken from you right close to the base of your massive peice of manhood.
Being tied up and having your cock banded at the base and then having your thick cock meat slowly cut through inch by inch untill you no longer feel it and you realize that your big cock has been taken from you forever.
I see some of the huge cocks on here and see some of them put on display like they are waiting for me to slowly take them and keep them in a collection.

Like this cock just waiting to cut at its thick base and be removed from its owner

What. The. Fuck.

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like the OP would enjoy some of the BME pain olympics videos... i can't bring myself to watch the ones that would involve the OP's fantasy, but i've read about what's in the videos and it's just... can't really think of the right word!