Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering cuz the only guy I've had sex with thats well above avarage never ever gets an orgasm by fucking me or when I blow him... no matter how many hours we spend on it... I thought that maybe it was only him but I read somewhere on here that a guy never came like that either... So I started to wonder... cuz he cums if we're having sex and he masterbates... so its not that he has any physical problem. anyway... please answer... :)

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 7 2005, 03&#58;12 AM) [post=358761]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I can only answer for myself: I definitely reach orgasm from fucking or getting blown. Masturbation is not necessary to bring about my orgasm.
[/b][/quote]
I wonder if its just me then
<

Pappy

Media
COTS, I don&#39;t think it&#39;s you. I mean, if I were 30 years younger......................
Any way, you get my drift. If anyone has a problem , it&#39;s him&#33;&#33;

I&#39;m the same as DMW, no problems cumming while fucking or oral.

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Child Of The Sun (nice to meet you by the way
<
),

It&#39;s a tough question. It does sound like the problem is more of a mental/emotional obstacle than a physical one as I&#39;m sure you&#39;re putting all you&#39;ve got into giving him a good time&#33;

I guess the questions that come to my mind are:-

- has he had to masturbate during sex in the past too, or is this a new situation for him?
- what is it about masturbating that he finds more effective (e.g. is it that he can control it himself, or that he likes a certain stroke or something and he hasn&#39;t told you how to do it that way, etc.?)
- Is he comfortable about his body/sex in general or is there something about the place he goes to in his mind when masturbating that is private to him and he has to do it himself?

Not sure if that makes sense&#33;

As for what you can try to do yourself to help, it&#39;s tough as I&#39;m not sure you can really make someone come if they aren&#39;t also ready to let it happen themselves mentally. Maybe his routine is to come this way and he can&#39;t get into the cumming mindset until he&#39;s jerking himself as a finale?

I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve tried varying your style of oral stimulation, increased/decreased the lubrication, tried vibrators anally and pressing against his perineum (as he may be able to orgasm through prostate stimulation even if his dick isn&#39;t ready)?

Other than that - maybe you need to get into his head a bit. When he&#39;s wanking what is in his head? Does he need some dirty talk or role-play to push him over the edge perhaps, hehe?

Most importantly, it&#39;s his orgasm so I&#39;d say don&#39;t feel it&#39;s up to you to resolve this. It&#39;s only fair to work together to change this habit I&#39;d say.

Sorry for going on a bit - hope something of what I&#39;ve said is of some help mate.

Ian.

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cicero77 &#064; Nov 7 2005, 07&#58;03 PM) [post=358944]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Child Of The Sun (nice to meet you by the way
<
),

It&#39;s a tough question. It does sound like the problem is more of a mental/emotional obstacle than a physical one as I&#39;m sure you&#39;re putting all you&#39;ve got into giving him a good time&#33;

I guess the questions that come to my mind are:-

- has he had to masturbate during sex in the past too, or is this a new situation for him?
- what is it about masturbating that he finds more effective (e.g. is it that he can control it himself, or that he likes a certain stroke or something and he hasn&#39;t told you how to do it that way, etc.?)
- Is he comfortable about his body/sex in general or is there something about the place he goes to in his mind when masturbating that is private to him and he has to do it himself?

Not sure if that makes sense&#33;

As for what you can try to do yourself to help, it&#39;s tough as I&#39;m not sure you can really make someone come if they aren&#39;t also ready to let it happen themselves mentally. Maybe his routine is to come this way and he can&#39;t get into the cumming mindset until he&#39;s jerking himself as a finale?

I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve tried varying your style of oral stimulation, increased/decreased the lubrication, tried vibrators anally and pressing against his perineum (as he may be able to orgasm through prostate stimulation even if his dick isn&#39;t ready)?

Other than that - maybe you need to get into his head a bit. When he&#39;s wanking what is in his head? Does he need some dirty talk or role-play to push him over the edge perhaps, hehe?

Most importantly, it&#39;s his orgasm so I&#39;d say don&#39;t feel it&#39;s up to you to resolve this. It&#39;s only fair to work together to change this habit I&#39;d say.

Sorry for going on a bit - hope something of what I&#39;ve said is of some help mate.

Ian.
[/b][/quote]
the problem is that everytime I bring it up he sais that it&#39;s not gonan help if I pressure him cuz he knows that I think of it as kindof... affirmation of my performance if he cums... I meen he knows its important to me so he feels under pressure..

problem :S

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 6 2005, 07&#58;12 PM) [post=358761]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I can only answer for myself: I definitely reach orgasm from fucking or getting blown. Masturbation is not necessary to bring about my orgasm.
[/b][/quote]
Agreed. Usually the inability to orgasm can indicate physical or possibly mental issues.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Child_of_the_sun &#064; Nov 6 2005, 07&#58;06 PM) [post=358759]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I was wondering cuz the only guy I&#39;ve had sex with thats well above avarage never ever gets an orgasm by fucking me or when I blow him... no matter how many hours we spend on it... I thought that maybe it was only him but I read somewhere on here that a guy never came like that either... So I started to wonder... cuz he cums if we&#39;re having sex and he masterbates... so its not that he has any physical problem. anyway... please answer... :)
[/b][/quote]

Hey "Child of the Sun",

I think that masturbation is what turns him on enough to get off. It&#39;s always 75% mental. You are not the problem, though neither is your boyfriend.
It seems that YOU are turned on by the idea of getting your boy friend off orally or anally. So you are trying to do something that doesn&#39;t excite him no matter who does it.
One former sex partner of mine has a 10 x 8 cock. He is the same as your boyfriend. The only way I ever saw him get off was by masterbation, though we were both very turned on and he would get rock hard doing everything else.
I hope you can concentrate on enjoying everything that IS great with having sex with your boyfriend.
Good luck. No boy friend is perfect.

CharlieDick

1st Like
Media
Agree with most of the posters here. One guy with 7.2 inches came in my mouth several times, but not always. But another guy with 7.5 inches always came in my mouth, and the first time he tried to fuck me, he came as soon as the head of his uncut dick got inside. He also came spontaneously the first time he sucked me&#33; And he was 21 years old by then.

One guy I used to suck (actually, quite a few of them) had something mental against cumming in my mouth. He was so accustomed to having his orgasm while masturbating (using his own hand), that I often had to join him by sucking the head while he used his hand on the shaft.

Some guys who consider themselves bisexual may think that it&#39;s cool to have a guy suck you off, or it&#39;s cool to fuck him in the ass, but it&#39;s gay to have an orgasm while you&#39;re inside the guy. Most of the Mexicans I knew, however, could hardly wait to blow their wad deep inside my ass. Some came in my mouth, because they were so horny. The Asians are the same way, both the well hung and the short-dicked Asians.

One of my favorite Asians is a commercial trickster, and hygienically he is afraid to cum inside a mouth without using a condom. I suck his 7 inches so well sometimes that he has to take it out of my mouth before he cums. Then he fucks me really well and cums inside my ass, with a condom on.

I hope that helps. I&#39;ve had eight inchers cum inside me, and lots of seven inchers.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 7 2005, 03&#58;12 AM) [post=358761]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]
Dig it there, COTS, I&#39;m like DMW & Pappy in orgasms. Masturbation is a way of me having one, but not the only one.